Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Max-Fiktionsbescheinigung

Max-Fiktionsbescheinigung
Respuesta
9/12/05 15:55
I got Funktionsbescheinigung.
I have search around and found out that with this one I can not search job and it is valid only for 3 months.
Just to inform those who are interested.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Max-Fiktionsbescheinigung
Respuesta
9/12/05 16:13 en respuesta a Johnny English.
What is written on your Fiktionsbescheinigung ?

This thread may be of help

http://www.trustseven.com/en/forums/integration/help_please/re_help_please__11
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
9/12/05 17:07 en respuesta a Johnny English.
This is obviously illegal ! According to §46 BeschV you have all the right to search for the job.

Unbelievable.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
9/12/05 19:57 en respuesta a Johnny English.
Today I received mail with information to go Monday and get the Fiktionsbescheinigung.
I have personaly search in internet and got some info that with it, you can not work and can not go out from DE till some 'overlaping period' is over and some decision is resolved and it is valid 3 months.
I really do not know what to think and believe in this system any more, and does it worth to go in Court and fight.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
12/12/05 16:50 en respuesta a Johnny English.
Fiktionsbescheinugung in normal way should grants you the same rights like expired visa (I had one for 6 months and I used it exactly like normal AE)
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
13/12/05 21:48 en respuesta a Johnny English.
I have it.
It is valid till 26.02.06 and say for me and my wife:
Erwerbstätigkeit gestattet.
That’s All.
I got info from the Beamter that I can work what ever I want and I can get for 3 months more.
Very important is to get positive solution on Court on 06.02.2006 (Arbeitgericht), or to get soon as possible new job.
As I do have chance for any kind of job...
SO IF SOMEONE KNOWS SOMETHING, NO MATTER WHAT KIND OF JOB IT IS....PLEASE DROP EMAIL BY:
stevco11@yahoo.com
I only need "Vollzeitarbeit", so I can save my future for good.
Also my wife can have any kind of job finally.
THANKS MR. DETLEF, WITHOUTH YOU UNDERSTAND I'VE WANTED TO GIVE UP.
THANKS ALL TRUST7 FOR FINANCIAL SUPPORT AND UNDERSTANDING.
THANKS MRS.PONNERT!
Know I have some chance to make it right.
If you want to know more...
Today I was crying like child...Goad was so good afterwards. I feel like I was flying.
Tomorrow I go and search job...at once.
I keep informing.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
14/12/05 12:47 en respuesta a Johnny English.
@Max,

So, dear Max, you are again getting emotional. But, its normal.

So, regarding your case, I would only say, that ask your Lawyer to extend your Arbeitsgericht case as long as possible. I mean, till 1 year, because you are eligible to get ALG till 1 year.

Second, till your case is not decided with Arbeitsgericht(it might end up within 6 months), they have to give you such Fiktionsbescheinigungs, otherwise, you would be here with an illegal status(without any visa).

So, just put that Bescheinigung in your file with other papers for the future employer.

Now, regarding your problem with "Any job".

So, here, again, I would advise you to immediately apply thru "meinestadt.de/jobpilot.de"(as DvD already advised you) throughout Deutschland. Remember, the companies normally pay T.A if you have to go to other city for an Interview.

But, meanwhile, you may try "Teilzeit Arbeit". You need to search a couple of those companies (Search thru Google or use gelbeseite, in your city, just call them)with a condition, that they should "Hire" you full time and they may sell your services to different Employers. So, in that case, you will have a full time job(ofcourse, not more than 8 hours/day), but the rate/hour might not exceed 10-15 Euro/hour. So, in that case, you might an offer around Euro 1800/- ca.

But, you need to bargain this with the company.

It might look you similar to ALG, but if you get visa, then you may change your job. One thing more, you have to confirm this option, whether they would permit any visa with such a pay.

Also, take a look at the type of jobs in the market and arrange your C.V. I hope, you get my point :-)

Just go and fill "forms" in those companies and as soon as you get some response, just agree, as you need it.

But, keep searching "jobs" in parallel to this, and as soon as you find some good offer, just say "Tschuss"(not to me :-))

Hope, this helps.

A.T
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
14/12/05 12:51 en respuesta a Johnny English.
@Max,

One thing more, whether you may opt "Teilzeit" or not, I advised you earlier that in your case, you should immediately apply for extension of "Erziehungsgeld" for next year(because you dont earn now). If you remember, they granted you for 6 months only.(this info is based upon my Steuerberator).

Hope, this would too help :-)

A.T
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
14/12/05 16:26 en respuesta a Johnny English.
Max,

in interviews, don't say anything about your problem with your former company.

Just tell that your NE is almost done and that you are just waiting for the document from ABH.

You need to think in a smart answer when the potencial employer ask you "why did you leave your former company?". If you say the true, forget that job...
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
14/12/05 21:04 en respuesta a Johnny English.
@A.T
You have right, and I am very emotional.
Damn, I hate that by me.
I was today at Arbeitsamt for regular checking.
With the story for Fiktionsbescheinigung, yes you right, I have to wait the process in the court.
I deeply hope that I win the case. All I need is normal 'Kündigung' and the job as confirmation for NE.
Also I must (or my wife) to have regular job with min. standard (I think around 1500 per month) so all can be in right.
I hope New Year will be much more better then this one.
I had a heal Year.

@Alex
I would not at all.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7