Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Arbeitlos and visa extension

Toggle
Arbeitlos and visa extension
Answer
6/28/11 10:46 AM
Hello Friends,
I need urgent help. I am Rohit from India and since 4 years and 10 months in Germany.

1) Me and my wife has a visa until Jan 2012.It is a BE for both of us( not related to any employer)
2) I work in a German company since 4 yrs 10 months. Until Jan 2011 my wife had no job in Germany. From Feb 2011 , she got a halbestelle job.
3) In July 2011 , she will complete 6 months of her job. Unfortunately , her Chief said that he can not extend her job because he needs to take back his old employee after her maternity leave , so he has not really a place for relatively new trainee person.
Questions are -
1) Can my wife apply for Arbeitlosgeld? She has worked only for 6 months. She was contributing to ALGeld. She is in Germany since July 2008(We got married in 2008) . Until Jan 2011 , she had no job.
2) If yes , if she applies for Arbeitlosgeld, will she have any kind of problem to extend her visa that ends in Jan 2012.
3) I have a job in Germany and I will finish 5 yrs in Germany in next month , then I like to apply for Niederlassung visa . can my wife apply for Niederlassung with me? Or does she have to wait for her 5 yrs to complete?

answer for Point no. 2 above is very important to know . If it is a problem, then we do not want to apply for AL geld because it is not a must that she has a job, there are other possibilities of her further education we can check. Urgent replies are welcome and appreciated. We need to inform Arbeitsamt asap. Thank you in advance.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Arbeitlos and visa extension
Answer
6/28/11 12:03 PM as a reply to Rohit Deshmukh.
1) Can my wife apply for Arbeitlosgeld? She has worked only for 6 months. She was contributing to ALGeld. She is in Germany since July 2008(We got married in 2008) . Until Jan 2011 , she had no job.

--> No, she cannot apply for Arbeitslosengeld

2) If yes , if she applies for Arbeitlosgeld, will she have any kind of problem to extend her visa that ends in Jan 2012.

--> See answer of 1

3) I have a job in Germany and I will finish 5 yrs in Germany in next month , then I like to apply for Niederlassung visa . can my wife apply for Niederlassung with me? Or does she have to wait for her 5 yrs to complete?

--> She has to wait until she complete 5 years for NE
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18