Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Formal Obligation Letter

Formal Obligation Letter
Antwort
19.04.12 18:44
Hi, Can someone tell me for many people can we provide formal obligation letter in the same period?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Formal Obligation Letter
Antwort
19.04.12 18:55 als Antwort auf Pappu Sri.
Yes possible to provide in same period.For the number of peoples depends up on size of your apartment and income.

http://www.berlin.de/imperia/md/content/labo/einwohnerwesen/merkblatt.pdf?start&ts=1333044798&file=merkblatt.pdf

Hope this link helpful.

Rgds
Senz
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
19.04.12 19:16 als Antwort auf Pappu Sri.
@Pappu123

As Senz wrote, it is possible.

Another link which gives calculation example of income and apartment size as per Landratsamt Fürstenfeldbruck:
http://www.lra-ffb.de/pdf/vehinweise.pdf
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
20.04.12 12:03 als Antwort auf Pappu Sri.
Just an example:

I had a very small appartment earlier ca. 55 sq.mt. and was living with my wife. In 2010, I obtained invite for 3 family members of mine from ABH. So, 55/5 = 11 sq.mt. works at least.

In 2009, I was living in a WG as single where my room was only 15 sq.mt. and I obtained a written offer from my landlord that I could rent one more room for 3 months if needed. With this offer and my Mietvertrag I went to ABH and got obligation letter for 2 of my frineds in India.

Just a tipp, if the residential address of people you invite is same, then get only a single letter. This saves money.

Crux of story is: I do not actuially know how many sq.mt. per person they actually wish. I know one friend of mine who invited another friend of her when she was living as student in a hostel in single room ca. 14 sq.mt.

Just go there with required papers and give it a try.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
20.04.12 12:05 als Antwort auf Pappu Sri.
Forgot to mention. I was living in Bayern when I sent invites to my friends and family.

Went through the above links. Does appt size matters? Got an impression that all matter is einkommen. It says indirectly, if you got money, you have right to meet your family members and friends, if you are poor then start forgetting them.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
20.04.12 12:14 als Antwort auf Pappu Sri.
As suggested by Tony it is worth giving a try as in my case ABH did not ask for vertrag and only checked salary slips for last three months with registration certificate.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
04.06.12 15:37 als Antwort auf Pappu Sri.
Hallo Pappu123,

could you get the letter..any update? How many sq. mt. of appt you have rented. This info can be helpful to others seeking help on same topic
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott