Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

USA H1 visa

USA H1 visa
Respuesta
3/03/06 13:34
Hello,
I have finished my Msters in Germany in Textile Mangement in Germany . I am holding B1/B2 (10 years). I am planning to go in USA in next month for job search. I want know if some one have tried to do like me before.If yes which way they followed.
As per my information it is possible for me to get H1 after finding job in USA, thats why i want to try my luck.
Please suggest me what should i do to get H1 after going in USA.
Thanks in advance
prasad
0 (0 Votos)

Re: USA H1 visa
Respuesta
4/03/06 0:14 en respuesta a prasad choudhari.
if it is about textile probably you should go to china :-)

cheers.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
5/03/06 4:26 en respuesta a prasad choudhari.
@VP_2004

the question from mr. prasadc was :

"Please suggest me what should i do to get H1 after going in USA."

your answer was :

"if it is about textile probably you should go to china"

i could'nt find any link between question (mars) and the answer (pluto) in here. did anyone?
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
5/03/06 6:56 en respuesta a prasad choudhari.
prasad writes:
I have finished my Msters in Germany in Textile Mangement in Germany.

VP_2004 answers:
if it is about textile probably you should go to china

instructor criticizes:
i could'nt find any link between question (mars) and the answer (pluto) in here. did anyone?

You can think it's a kind of joke. Actually VP_2004 points to that China has been competitive in all areas, in all countries, because they produce everything cheaper than everywhere in the world.

That's not Mars to Pluto.. It seems to be a joke.. From my point of view.

Klenze17.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
5/03/06 16:33 en respuesta a prasad choudhari.
thanks klenze :-D

I think there are a lot of europe textile expert try to find a job in Asian.
At least I know 3 already because the job market in europe is too difficult.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
5/03/06 16:56 en respuesta a prasad choudhari.
@klenze17

"You can think it's a kind of joke."

infact it was, did anyone say not?

"Actually VP_2004 points to that China has been competitive in all areas, in all countries, because they produce everything cheaper than everywhere in the world."

it is very good information.

"That's not Mars to Pluto.."

must be something else.

"It seems to be a joke.. From my point of view."

from my point of view as well a big joke!

@VP_2004

"I think there are a lot of europe textile expert try to find a job in Asian."

yes, are stranded in european ports.

"At least I know 3 already because the job market in europe is too difficult."

infact it is and was always.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
7/03/06 0:55 en respuesta a prasad choudhari.
@klenze17

was'nt it big joke? just trying to smoke-out!
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
7/03/06 17:43 en respuesta a prasad choudhari.
Hi VP_2004 and klenze17

I havent got answer to my question.I thought that this forum is to find way out any problem, but it looks like joke fourum from your answers. I would like to repeat I am interested in going to USA not on mars or pluto.At least let me stay on the earth.
Prasad
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
7/03/06 19:09 en respuesta a prasad choudhari.
@prasadc

"but it looks like joke fourum from your answers."

no! this is not a joke forum. sometime you can expect some idiotic answers.

"I would like to repeat I am interested in going to USA not on mars or pluto."

yes, i did understand that you are interested in moving to the "USA". unfortunatly here someone coult'nt understand your sentence properly. there are many opportinuties as of now in us and you don't have to move to china as others suggested you.

"At least let me stay on the earth."

sure, me too!
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
8/03/06 1:58 en respuesta a prasad choudhari.

Hi VP_2004 and klenze17

I havent got answer to my question.I thought that this forum is to find way out any problem, but it looks like joke fourum from your answers. I would like to repeat I am interested in going to USA not on mars or pluto.At least let me stay on the earth.

Prasad, please read the first paragraph in entry web page of this site:

Since April 2000, we have been helping several thousands of Greencarders and experts from around the world. We supply tips and information, trying to help in making the life in Germany a success for all involved parts.

That means, this web site is intended for people having had Greencard in Germany. If you read Greencard Law ( http://aufenthaltstitel.de/it_argv.html ), you will see that Greencard in Germany is for IT-experts. I have never seen in my life, also as a Greencarder working in Germany, having read the Law above, that textile is covered.

In this aspect, I think your area (textile) is not suitable to this site. That's why I have expanded VP_2004's joke.

Some of you might think that it is a question, no question is stupid and shall not be laughed at. On the other side, in the last months I am observing a lot of questions posted into forums of this site which are not related to the aim of the site. This is a way of laughing at me, who is waiting for IT-expert specific stuff here. Who cares what I think then?

The last word I can add is Bernard Shaw's quote:
My way of joking is to tell the truth. It is the funniest joke in the world.

Regards,
Klenze17.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
8/03/06 21:50 en respuesta a prasad choudhari.
I doubt whether you can change your B1/B2 visa into a H1 when you are in U.S. You will have to go to your home country or atleast back to germany to get the visa changed. It may have serious consequences if you try to change like you mentioned. I think you will be staying with some one u know when u visit U.S, so why not ask them about the possibilities? Good luck if u were successful.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
9/03/06 10:51 en respuesta a prasad choudhari.
@Klenze17 - I dont completely agree with you.This website is not only for GC's.There are many students and people from other professions too who are living in Germany who are a part of this community.

Exapanding semantically,the intro page says ..."Greencarders and experts"...where experts could be in any field.Else if the mods say this website is only for GC's then I will need 2 or 3 months to become something like that.

@prasad - Here you can get an overview of US work visas :http://www.visa2003.com/visa/work.htm
The most common being H1B for IT-skilled persons.

Ravi
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
9/03/06 21:10 en respuesta a prasad choudhari.
Guys,

Does anyone know about any good and reliable Consultant for IT H1B and how can we be sure or check he is not a fraud.

Thanks for your kind info.

Regards,
Dalbir
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
10/03/06 4:54 en respuesta a prasad choudhari.
Hello Dalbir,

Its pretty tough to check the reliability of the consulting company. The best way is to go through the known persons so that they first hand experience and share it with you.

I am in usa from past three months came out of germany after fiver years.

let me know what you are looking for.
Regards
rajkumar
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
10/03/06 19:54 en respuesta a prasad choudhari.
Thanks Raj,

Could you tell us the process of getting H1B even if someone has not any job offer.

How did you go to USA on H1B 3 months ago when H1B quota has not yet started ?

In which city you worked in germany and now where are you in usa.

No offences but these question are important to trust someone we dont know.

Regards,
Dalbir.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
10/03/06 20:57 en respuesta a prasad choudhari.
@Dilbir,

I am still wondering even if Rajkumar answers all your question, how would that satisfy you in trusting him?? Can you share the secret of it us, because we can also try those in other public forums.

He has been around this forum for almost three years if you can see the "member since details". Little bit search on the forum would also bring all the discussions he has answered so far.

http://www.trust7.com/en/forums/help_needed/time_to_say_bye
http://www.trust7.com/en/forums/visa_questions/can_i_apply_for_h1b_from_germany
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
11/03/06 18:08 en respuesta a prasad choudhari.
To Raj Kumar

would it be ok if I asked your phone No?
I have some question of USA H1Visa
Many thanks in advance,
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
11/03/06 23:57 en respuesta a prasad choudhari.
Hello,

Guys iam not giving any false impressions, iam giving only my personal experiences so that u guys dont land up in a soup here.

any ways i dont to put my land line or my mobile numbers on public forums, u can mail me at rajkumar@gmx.net, then i can send u the telephone numbers.

Regards
rajkumar
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
15/03/06 17:53 en respuesta a prasad choudhari.
Hi Prasad,

If u r in Software field, getting jobs is bit easy than other field.. since they will give preference to local candidates... any way if you guys are looking for h1b's go to H1Bsponsors.com website.. just browse this site you can find lots of consulting firms for different fields...

Srikanth from USA
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
15/03/06 18:01 en respuesta a prasad choudhari.
Here is the exact link...

http://www.h1bsponsors.com/h1bSponsList.asp

Srikanth
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7