Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Suche Steuerberater!!!

Toggle
Suche Steuerberater!!!
Answer
3/14/10 2:37 AM
Hi,
Does any one know any Steuerberater who charges free relative to return of my tax. I have tried Steuerberater + Steuervereinhilfe but I have always received less than what I paid. Steuerberater cost me more than 200 euro but many time I recieved taxback less than 50 euro. So it is always loss for me. I am looking for steuer berater who charges me part of my taxreturn money. I have tried my self with elster software, even this did not helped me a lot. I want Steuerberater but also don't want to be in loss always.

This time my wife worked for some time and I think I will need Steuerberater definitely.

Your suggestions welcomed.
By the way I am living in Bayern.

Dilbir
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Suche Steuerberater!!!
Answer
3/15/10 11:24 AM as a reply to dilbir majo.
Try at this address
info@angerer-kanzlei.de

you can ask for a quotation before you filing. They always charge you per hour basis and the amount of time required for finishing your work.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/15/10 9:07 PM as a reply to dilbir majo.
@dilbir
Have you tried filling the papers by yourself? That's what I did before starting with my company and I always had it right, never needed a Steuerberater back at the time.
Just get yourself a good software and give it a try.
I'm during the week in Munich at a customer's so if you need some help, I could give you some if I find the time.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/15/10 10:58 PM as a reply to dilbir majo.
Hi Nobody,
Which software will you recommend. I have tried Elster Formular www.elster.de It does calculate & show some money due from Finanzamt but Finanzamt return very very low amount.

Regards.

dilbir
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/15/10 11:35 PM as a reply to dilbir majo.
Well, as the name says, Elster Formular is just there to help you submit it, not to really calculate it.
I was using Wiso Sparbuch which is quite interesting.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18