Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

AutoKredit

Toggle
AutoKredit
Answer
8/22/11 10:07 AM
Hello ,

Did anyone try or had any experience to take the auto kredit for a 1 year old car ?

Did anyone try to get it online ?

Which bank makes a good deal ?

I know I can check online with some website but there are many hidden condition which needs to be taken care.

One of the bank told me I cannot go to several bank within a week . They will check with schufa and make my rating bad.

So One good advice is that never ask the bank to make an offer (angebote) or give your details. Just ask for conditions and never ask them to check or add something in Schufa.They will tell you bla ble blu stick to your decision not to give any detail unless and until you decide to take the kredit from them.

If anyone suggest something please do let me know.

Thanks.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: AutoKredit
Answer
8/22/11 4:14 PM as a reply to Hummad Mohd.
Hallo,

Ya Online credit gives you better interest rate.

I am not a legal advisor so its not a legal advice. below are from my past experiences

You can check @ www.check24.de

There you can give your requirements like credit amount and no of installments and you get offers from different baks almost 10. You can choose the best one which you find and you can apply online so that the banks which you select wills end the contract to you. You can go through the contract and sign it if you are ok with terms and conditions. If not you can just ignore it

Regarding schufa rating any banks can check your rating in schufa that means your schufa rating will get worse. No one can write about you without your permission(official signed by you) anything in schufa.

Also when banks checks for your schufa they get the following details.

number of bank accounts you have

number of Ec/ Credit cards you have

number of credit you have and balance amount to be paid, and no rest installments.

So once you find an offer that matches you then you will be signing a paper that you aggree to enter your details in schufa that means the loan details will be added. only if you did pay your credit back properly you will get a negative rate.

Check for hidden conditions:

Check for the service charges like yearly account maintaining charge, postal charge for the yearly statements.

Check whether you can pay a hug amount during your loan period. some bank charge you some 100€ for every additional payment you made.

Check whether you can completely pay your bank loan during any time if so how much is the notice period and how much is the cost for it. it varies from bank to bank.

Hope you find this information useful for you.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: AutoKredit
Answer
8/23/11 3:58 PM as a reply to Hummad Mohd.
Thanks for the info
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18