Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Blue Card application from Bangalore

Toggle
Blue Card application from Bangalore
Answer
6/21/17 7:48 PM
Hello Everyone,
Hope everyone doing well!

Kindly, could anybody provide some information regarding below points;

1. Could you please let me know the national visa application form and blue application form both are same? Do we need to mention somewhere "Blue Card" in the application?

2. Could anybody share the latest checklist of Blue Card application

3. Although my University name and degree name mentioned in anabin database, do I need to still go through ZAB validation? Or only print of anabin database is enough from Bangalore consulate.!
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Blue Card application from Bangalore
Answer
6/30/17 5:57 AM as a reply to Chenna.
Hi,

1. No need to mention "blue card" in application. It is German national visa for employment. You must have a valid offer letter from a German employer. Initially they will issue visa for 3 months and you can convert it to blue card once you reach Germany

2. Employment visa checklist can be found in below link. Just follow this checklist. Additionally keep photocopy of DD which they asked me during my visa interview at Bangalore, but not mentioned in checklist.
http://www.india.diplo.de/contentblob/3137364/Daten/7316099/employment.pdf

3.If you are mentioning about verification of your education qualification, you need to go through again I guess.

Good luck !
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/30/17 9:49 PM as a reply to Vincent Joseph.
Hi Vincent Joseph,
Thanks for your response! And have given my response to your recent post as well! emoticon

I got the approval and passport visa stamping done already in my case within 2 days. Yes, you are right, no need to mention blue card in the application.

Let me know incase if you need any information from my side.

Kind regards,
Chenna
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/15/17 11:19 AM as a reply to Chenna.
Hi Chenna,

Thanks for your inputs.

Did you get the visa and blue card together? Also, how long is your entry visa validity?

Regards,
Ankur
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/19/19 10:06 AM as a reply to Chenna.
Chenna:
Hi Vincent Joseph,
Thanks for your response! And have given my response to your recent post as well! emoticon

I got the approval and passport visa stamping done already in my case within 2 days. Yes, you are right, no need to mention blue card in the application.

Let me know incase if you need any information from my side.

Kind regards,
Chenna
1. Did you submit proof of health insurance on the day of visa interview ?
2. Did you submit proof of travel health insurance on the day of visa interview ?
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott