Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Info required on Dependent Visa processing

Toggle
Dear All,
I have been following the recent posts regarding the topic, "Dependent Visa" and got to know some ill-fated stories of people to wait for longer period of time for it.

In this connection, I will present my case here. I am a Blue card holder in Germany and living here for the past 9 months. My wife (professional degree holder and German-A1 qualified) and kids applied for dependent Visa at Chennai Embassy couple of weeks before. My question is "Is it mandatory for the embassy to have the marriage certificate verification done for every applicant?"

If yes, is there any way wherein I can fastrack this without having to wait for them to send an e-mail demanding the same. Also, is it true that the spouse here will be called to ABH to submit certain documents (again what documents will they ask for?), or is it only case-by-case situation?

Thanks in advance.

Regards
senvet
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Info required on Dependent Visa processing
Answer
6/22/17 7:23 AM as a reply to Senthilkumar Mariappan.
Hi,
You cant fastrack or track your application. It is highly confidential. Since your processing office in Chennai, you vl get soon may be within 6weeks. So be patients for this time.

If the embassy has suspect only they vl go for verification, In maximum case you dont get any marriage verification. 

Your spouse vl be called for visa extension only with her documents.

All the best. 
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Info required on Dependent Visa processing
Answer
6/22/17 9:28 PM as a reply to moon mal.
Thanks Moon for the response.

Will wait for it.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19