Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

Master's Thesis with 400€ brutto income

Toggle
hi
I (hopefully) will start my Master's Thesis at a small company in the following days.But the questions arised from the very beginning:

I am a Non-EU citizen that has been in DE for almost 2 years and now holding the aufenthaltserlaubnis which states "Unselbsständige Beschäftigung" for upto 90full/180half days.

Since the company that I'll work for is a small one,they are not experienced with the legal procedure dealing with the Non-EU's and they asked me what they should do about the work permission issue.

As of my knowledge, they dont have to do any legal stuff if they are gonna pay 400€ brutto to me as being a "student".But that is nothing beyond a hearsay for me that i heard from friends.Can someone please clarify this issue for me?and if possible give the link of the german website that points to this law.

thanks in advance.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Master's Thesis with 400€ brutto income
Answer
1/19/06 11:09 PM as a reply to serhan na.
Merhaba Serhan,
You dont need any work-permit for this kind of employment because the master-thesis writing is part of your studies and is needed for your graduation.

Here is the link ( BeschV §2.1 ):
http://www.aufenthaltstitel.de/beschv.html#2

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18