Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Integration Course??

Toggle
Integration Course??
Answer
8/3/05 1:17 PM
Hallo everybody!!!

My name is Maria and I am from Peru. I am married with a German guy and living in Munich since the end of January this year. When I went to the inmigration service to register myself (when I just came to Germany), they gave me a paper for taking an `integration course` in the school. I need somebody to inform me about that. I am taking an intensive German course and I am in Grundstuffe 3. One week ago, I went to another school to ask about this integration course and they told me I can not do it anymore because I am already going to finish the Grundstuffe. But, in the inmigration Service they told me it is a course to learn more about Germany like its History, Culture, Politics, etc...
Can anybody please help me??
Thank you so much in advance,

Mary
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Integration Course??
Answer
8/3/05 1:23 PM as a reply to Sonia Garcia.
Hi Maria,

You can take the course completion certificate from the language school where your are studying and provide it to the Immigration authorities. That should be enough hopefully.

Rajesh
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/3/05 1:54 PM as a reply to Sonia Garcia.
Hi
So called Integration course consists two parts:

-> Language Course (around 600 Hours)
-> Orienation Course (around 30 Hours)

If you are good enough at the language and you can prove it with some certificate(e.g. Zertifikat Deutsch) then it does not make sense for you to join the language course part and you can be exempted from it BUT you have to join the Orientation course, there is no other way around for the people who arrive after 1.1.2005

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/4/05 3:38 AM as a reply to Sonia Garcia.
"-> Orienation Course (around 30 Hours)"

that's stupid you can't learn history, culture and politics in 30 hours. you can't learn even one small part of that in only 30 hours
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott