Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

DvD new address

Toggle
DvD new address
Answer
3/12/06 4:31 PM
www.kaiserwerft.de
is not my address any more.

my new address is:
www.lurssen.de
0 (0 Votes)

Re: DvD new address
Answer
3/14/06 4:49 PM as a reply to Denis von Domikulic.
Hmmm
Looks like you did not understud what am I saying. In another words: I am not working for KaiserWerft in Bayern any more. Now I work for Lürssen in Bremen.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/16/06 10:59 AM as a reply to Denis von Domikulic.
Vau!
Everyone is so happy for me.
Well, thanks a lot für die Unterstutzung.

Looks like we need some new kick on this forum.
How about Iran and pistures from Mohamed?
What is your point of view?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/16/06 12:16 PM as a reply to Denis von Domikulic.
No no no,

DvD, that's not a good idea!

This has the potential to destroy what we all build up in the last years!

A discussion about politics is bad, about religion is worse!

On the other hand... you are right. We need a new kick.

What about a kind of single market ;-)

Ciao
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/17/06 12:27 AM as a reply to Denis von Domikulic.
Hi Detlef,

You are right, that is definitely not a good idea. I think DVD got a bit carried away here. DVD we are happy for you and want to find out more about your new job, but don’t wait to be asked, just tell us what made you change the job / state and what is it like in Bremen – maybe somebody else is looking for a (new) job and could benefit from your experience.

Well, DVD succeeded in something else - getting me to post for the very first time in this forum that I have been following for a long time now.
This was the only place for the GC holders back in late 2005 to offer some answers on very important question that was torturing all of us: will we be allowed to stay and work in Germany or will we have to leave after the five year period has expired.
Therefore thank you Detlef for providing us with this platform to exchange our information and experiences, and thank you Ms Ponert (vpmk-Berlin) for helping me with legal advice (hope this will reach you in some way or form). And special thanks to the here active GC holders (DVD, Cedo etc...) for helping other GCs. Be sure that for each person that takes an active role here (be it asking or answering the questions) there are number of others benefiting from it and being grateful for your input without explicitly showing it (so DVD do not get frustrated when nobody answers your post emoticon.
After it became clear that it is (often hard – but still) possible to get an NE (the permit to live and work in Germany without the time restrictions), our focus has (or will) changed to other, normal things in life. Apart from a desire to find the “heart of gold” (your „single market“ idea emoticon , it makes even more sense now (with a perspective of NE) to keep using this site as some sort of informal network among the qualified migrants (regardless of the field; engineers, IT, R&D etc..) in Germany in order to assist each other to achieve our common goals (success in our profession life). We can for example discuss what it is in our opinion that one has to offer on today’s “job market” to make himself irresistible for a potentional employer (how important are German language skills, “soft skills”, which branches are more prospective at the time etc.).
Needless to say it must be (stay) free of any prejudice and not excluding anybody (i.e. no politics :o).

Regards,
Jadran
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/19/06 2:23 PM as a reply to Denis von Domikulic.
Hi Jadran,

I am from Jadran (Split). Are you too from Jadran?
Where are you in D?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/19/06 3:10 PM as a reply to Denis von Domikulic.
@DvD

How can you be from Jadran? It is a sea. No one lives on a sea, excluding some notations from the Pacific Ocean. :-)

Well, I would be very suprised that Jadran comes from the Jadran coast. I can't picture that from his writing atittude. Wise and calm with good English command. :-)
He doesn't sound like someone who attened the English classes at one of Jadran's schools. :-)
Should it be true that he is from the Jadran coast, the guy has good command of soft skills.

@Jadran
From which school did you get those skills? :-)

Stay cool!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/19/06 9:10 PM as a reply to Denis von Domikulic.
What the Hell is wrong with you Mustafa???

Look! When I can piss in Adriatic sea from my window, then I am allowed to say that I am from Jadran.
But I know that you are far away from it and you are jealous. But not only that. In short time we will be part of EU and that also makes you jealous.

Beside, when you attack me in person here it would be wise to take a look at my history on this forum before you judge. That way you would understand that almost everyone (even muslims) will be against you!!!
Especcialy because you attack me without ANY REASON!!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/20/06 5:07 PM as a reply to Denis von Domikulic.
Haven't you heard about something called toilet? :-)

Man cool down!
You're taking the things very personal.
Cheer up and get a life! :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/20/06 7:23 PM as a reply to Denis von Domikulic.
"Haven't you heard about something called toilet? "

I said "I can", not "I do"

"Man cool down!
You're taking the things very personal."

Oh, excuse me for taking your personal insults very personal.

"Cheer up and get a life!"

OK. Could you now explain why are you attacking me all the time???
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/20/06 9:54 PM as a reply to Denis von Domikulic.
Hi DVD, Jammin,

“the truimph of evil“....Well you scared me (I am serious). Do we need UNPROFOR again?
Don’t feel good vibrations here so I am not saying more about myself. So don’t ask. That is not important for this forum anyway.
Don’t you two love it when you drive south to your families and cross the German-Austrian
border without having to stop and to show the travel document, without the hassle (or
harassment) we experience on some occasion on some country borders. So hopefully we
will all be able to live our lives without limitations when it comes down to things like resident, work or even driving permits, travel restrictions etc.

@ DVD: This sommer I am not going for a swim on any beach with a house overlooking it (strogo Bene):-)
@ Jammin: “Zivotna (vecernja) skola ;o) “

We live now in D (some temporarily, some for good ...) and the idea is to make the best out
of it. In terms of career, travel opportunities, languages, meeting interesting people etc. We
can help each other here considerably.

Very important: nobody should feel attacked by this post! (…and I do not mean you Mr “Nobody” emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/20/06 11:47 PM as a reply to Denis von Domikulic.
@Jadran

I wasn't.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/21/06 10:16 AM as a reply to Denis von Domikulic.
@Jadran
strogo Bene is nice
but I prefer to go litle bit further
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7