Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

German blue card / employment visa initiated from Singapore (Indian )

Toggle
Hi all,
Myself Shakar B, applied for national visa (qualified for blue card visa) from German consulate in Singapore.
12 June 17 - applied for my self and spouse
13 June 17 - applied for 2 kids ( 6yrs old and 4 months old)

Submitted: 4 passports, marriage certificate, birth certificate of kids originals

Just want to understand as per the my readings over forums,
1) when the passport need to be submitted?
2) what will be visa processing timelines?
3) how will be my marriage and kids assessment is done. I.e. Will it be evualated in my home country (India) if so can I check with Indian embassy in Singapore to evualate as my plan dates of travel will be in first week of July.

Thanks & Regards,
Shakar B
0 (0 Votes)

RE: German blue card / employment visa initiated from Singapore (Indian )
Answer
6/14/17 8:11 AM as a reply to balachandra shakar bisetty.
Hi, I would like to answer
1. Passport have to be submitted once the visa approval comes. This you will be notified via email.
2. Normally 5 to 12 weeks, so you can expect your visa approval within this time period

3. It is done through local agent. If your marriage certificate is from India, then your documents will be forwarded to concerned german embassy and they sent some lawyer to your house and your wife house and they check. Such process alone vl take around 12 weeks. Hope this is not for everyone, depends on case to case or depending on your case handling officer. So keep the fingers crossed.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott