Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Applying visa together

Toggle
Applying visa together
Answer
6/6/17 6:12 AM
I have got offer from one company in Germany and I will be applying for national visa by next week. I have to join by first of September.
My wife is also planning to come with me but she will be travelling after 2/3 months after I reach there and settle.

Questions:
Is it possible for us to apply for the national visa and spouse visa together?
Is there any restriction that she should apply for spouse visa only after I reach there and get Blue card?
Please provide help.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Applying visa together
Answer
6/6/17 3:22 PM as a reply to ARUN PK.
Hi,

you can apply together and you should do it!!! A separate application/familiy reunion is always more complecated.

Have a closer look into the visa application form and you will find the part where they ask if you want to travel alone or with family.

Good luck
Detlef
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
6/7/17 6:26 AM as a reply to trust7.
Thnak you Detlef.
I have already booked appointment for next week for both of us and will apply together.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/16/17 8:50 AM as a reply to ARUN PK.
I have applied for Visa along with my wife together.
My visa application has been accepted but my wife's application got rejected.
Rejection reason is that the travelling date of my Wife should be withing 3 Months from the date of application.
We will be going again next month to apply.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/19/17 8:54 AM as a reply to ARUN PK.
Hello Arun,

My case is also similar as I need to travel in September along with my husband who has a job offer and will be applying for work permit and dependent visa together. Regarding dependent visa for myself, I have few queries and since you have been through that process, so hoping you might be able to help me there:

1. I am a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum Engineering and have a work exp of more than 3 years. Will this help in exempting the A1 level language clause as per the checklist? I have started with learning A1 basics but doesn't have a ceritificate for the same.

2. As per checklist, my birth certificate is hindi. So do I need to get it translated? If yes, does the consulate accept only some specifc agency doing it or I can get it done from any reputed agency available in Bangalore. Please let me know the details in this regard.

3. For getting approval to work on a dependent visa, should I mention this in my cover letter or just mention in person while I submit my documents in the embassy? I have come to know that many a times, authorities do not give approval to work on a dependent visa, though it should be as per the norms. What would be the correct way to approach for such an approval?

I would be highly grateful to receive any valuable response from the forum members as well.

Regards,
Pankhuri
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3