Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

searching for job visa + work permit

Toggle
searching for job visa + work permit
Answer
3/25/06 7:39 PM
i will finish my master study in landscape architecture next month and i was talking to one of the german company. Seem they are interted to offer me a position.

As there is a new visa that will allow to look for job after my graduation. So does it mean there is no limitation to find any job ? because there is somewhere in this web site mentioning that german office can hire foriegner to work for them if they cant find german. Does it imply to my case since I was studying in germany ?

Should i get this so called job search visa first then i ask that office for the contract then i apply for working permit ? or should i ask the office to proceed it for me ?

What would be the best procedure for my case now. I m quite stressed now and your help will be very greatfull.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: searching for job visa + work permit
Answer
3/27/06 2:17 PM as a reply to asan suwanarit.
If you already have a student visa, you should not ask for jobsuche visa from the Auslanderbehoerde.

What you should do in this situation: you get the contract from the employer. This is the most important thing! Then apply to the Auslanderbehoerde for the work visa.

If your employer is determined to recruite you, you will get the visa at the end.

regards,

mk
0 (0 Votes)

Re: searching for job visa + work permit
Answer
3/27/06 3:39 PM as a reply to asan suwanarit.
"because there is somewhere in this web site mentioning that german office can hire foriegner to work for them if they cant find german. Does it imply to my case since I was studying in germany?"

hard to say. IMHO I think that germans have priority.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott