Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Good by and hello to Srikanth!

Toggle
Good by and hello to Srikanth!
Answer
12/23/04 12:58 PM
I think this should have an own topic:

To Srikanth,

dear Srikanth , thanks for beeing a part of the virtual trust7 family!

I wish you all the best for your future, I am sure you will make it in the US, too

The good thing with a virtual family is, that there are no borders, so I hope you will stay with us and share your life from the states, too.

Merry Xmas
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Good by and hello to Srikanth!
Answer
12/23/04 2:11 PM as a reply to trust7.
Hey Srikanth,

really wish you all the best in the US, now NoBody has a place to lay his head next time he goes there :-)

The German you've learn will be a big plus, the experience you received and the time you've passed here will both be a good luggage and good memories.

We will watch you over there as much as you will.

Merry Xmas and Happy new year.

D.

PS Hope your plane don't get hi-jacked :-) There are a lot of rumors these days...
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/23/04 3:28 PM as a reply to trust7.
Alles gute Srikanth.
Where are you going in US?
What made you choose US after 6 years here?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/23/04 3:43 PM as a reply to trust7.
Dear Detlef & Nobody & DVD & all,

Thanks for your blessings. btw., I am free of worries.. if anyone hijaks my flight!!!Nobody is there to help me..!!! just kidding.

btw., DVD, I am moving because of my baby future and also i am moving to Land of Opportunities. I have learned German.. i know how hard it is! so if my baby grows in Germany she has to learn German(& english & my mother tounge), and also lots of other reasons(like I am getting more pay in US).. like pension & my wifes job etc...

Srikanth
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/23/04 5:29 PM as a reply to trust7.
Hello reddy doragaru,

meru mee pillalu andaru challaga undalani korukuntunnanu! US prayanam manchidekaani mana bharath desaani marichi pokandi. Nenu veelupadithe mimalni US lo kalusu kuntanu endukante vachhe savacharam naa prayanam kooda US ke. Kaakapothe meeru Germany lo ela ekkada visa dharakasthu pettaru. Mee pani ikkadinunche chosukunnara lekha evarayna snehitulu sahayam chesara?

untanu mari, danyavadalu!

itlu
Nitin

<comment> I was just wishing srikanth in our native language "telugu" nothing important for others </comment>
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/23/04 5:39 PM as a reply to trust7.
Hi Nitin,

Thanks andi. I don't forget.. btw., once we have thoughts of moving, we just informed to my friend about our views.. since he was asking me to come over.. so its time to move now.. as my wife used to work in USA, because of me she came here by leaving her job in USA..

if u want more info., you can reach me at my yahoo messenger ie., vsrikanth9 I am always online..

Srikanth
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/23/04 6:47 PM as a reply to trust7.
good luck!

please, keep us update about your life!

Alex

PS. and thanks for the shiping info. thread!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/24/04 12:32 PM as a reply to trust7.
Hi Srikanth,

Wish you all the best for your future prospects.
Convey my regards to your family too.

Keep in touch.

Ajay
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/27/04 2:03 PM as a reply to trust7.
Hi *,

I reached safely on Saturday. It was a nice flight...

Tipp: if anyone wants to visit USA, try to convert currency there itself.. here you loose atleast 20 to 30 cents on 1 Euro.. conversion rate is very poor here...

Srikanth
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/28/04 4:43 PM as a reply to trust7.
servus srikanth,

ne pension money( 6 years dhi) back ku tesukunnava?

bhupal gadu CA lo join ayyadanta.

enjoy
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3