Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Regading Job search visa

Toggle
Regading Job search visa
Answer
2/22/09 5:27 PM
Hello
my job is going to end this month ,i am working for last 3 month(testing period) for xyz company.but for this company my visa valid till this yr dec.so my question is
will they give me a job search visa now??
how should i manage with insurance if i dont have job??
will i get possibilities if i do anmeldung in agentur fur arbeit ?
Advance thanks for ur suggesrion..
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Regading Job search visa
Answer
2/23/09 2:31 PM as a reply to xy za.
To be able to apply for unemployment benefits, you should have worked at least for 12 months in the past 2 years. else you can apply for Arbeitslosengeld II if you posses a valid unlimited work permit.

you have your resident permit already till december. whats the problem?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Regading Job search visa
Answer
2/23/09 3:14 PM as a reply to xy za.
@abc330:

Well, as your visa is bounded to your current company, so it stands invalid on the last working day with this xyz company.
You are not eligible to get job search visa, because job search visa is given to fresh graduates from German colleges/universities. But if you explain to ABH that you are searching for a new job,the visa officer in most cases, give you a 2 or 3 months visa but this is not a law. This depends on visa officer.
Insurance you will need to manage by yourself in case you have worked less than 1 year, if you have worked 12 months in the past 2 years, then you can do anmeldung at agentur fur arbeit, then they will take care of your insurance and you will get also Arbeitslosengeld.

The best is to search for a job ASAP. Good luck.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott