Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

work contract

Toggle
work contract
Answer
7/22/05 5:38 PM
Hallo!
i am a student in germany and have got a student job some time back. my employer has not given me any work contract still. when i asked him, he said that it is not a practice to give contracts to students. i want to know if can i work in a student job without a contract. will it give any problem in future?

thanks a lot!
0 (0 Votes)

Re: work contract
Answer
7/22/05 6:09 PM as a reply to twinkle -.
Hi,
No it is not normal for someone to work without a work contract. Any legal form of work has to be put on paper form. You can be labelled easily as illegal worker if you dont have the contract. So first thing is to ask your employer to make a contract. If your employer doesnt agree then there is something wrong!!

Rajesh
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/22/05 7:52 PM as a reply to twinkle -.
Yes, this is not normal at all. Be careful, your employer might be trying to abuse you.

Regards

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/22/05 8:05 PM as a reply to twinkle -.
twinkle,

which part/city of the germany does this all take place ?

if you do not mind to tell us of course...
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott