Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Family ReUnion - faster processing

Family ReUnion - faster processing
spouse visa erwerbstätigkeit nicht gestattet
Answer
5/26/17 4:47 PM
Hi All,

Recently my wife applied for Family reunion visa at Bangalore consulate, and she got a message in 2 weeks saying that its approved.Its quite fast and surprise for us, as in general it can take about a month. That raised some questions before she went to pick up her passport and original documents as, 

1. They are asked her, the tentative  date  of travelling, my wife thought any way it would take a month why not say in a month. they gave exactly from that date, now we are thinking we should have said an earlier date. 

2.If they mistook her application for visitors visa.

But I am happy that she got it.
She got visa upon condition that 

'Erwerbstätigkeit nicht gestattet" &

'Aufenthaltsanzeige nach einreise'

I suppose I need to get her Aufenthaltserlaubnis as soon as she arrives here. Also her visa is valid only in Deutshland. So my 
question is

1. Is she allowed to travel outside Germany before she gets Aufenthaltserlaubnis? as I could get an earlier appointment at my nearest ABH

2. Does they change the status to Erwerbstätigkeit gestattet ?  i mean when we apply for Aufenthaltserlaubnis.I am a phd student with a stipendium and a parttime, I have heard from few that she is allowed to either work or study unlike spouse of a mitarbeiter, who needs to do integrationskurs. Any way i want her to learn upto B1 for better prospects. 

0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott