Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Going for family reunion visa interview with spause

Dear All,
First of all, let me thanks the owner for creating such a informative forum. Its really a good platform to gain information about the german visa which is not mentioned on consulate website.
Now, coming back to my question emoticon . I have searched for similar questions but no one has posted such questions. 

I am indian national from maharashtra state. I came to germany on lon term visa in April, 2017 to join as research scientist. My contracct is till October, 2017. I have competed all the official formalities here like applying for stay permit, geting health insurance, etc. I also got my stay permit. Now, I wanted to bring my family (wife and 3 month old daughter) to germany and so would like to apply for family reunion visa. Regarding that, I have following queries:

1) Is it necessory to go to embassy for submitting the application? I am asking this because my daughter is too small and we are staying in remote place in maharashtra. also there are many issues. I am thinking if somebody can submit the application and then these people can go just for interview.

2) Is it compulsory to know german language? I read on consulate website that, this is not mandatory for person who is working as researcher or holding blue card. 

3) Do I need to be in germany during visa process? As no one is there to go to mumbai with my wife, I am planning to go to india on 20 days leave, apply for visa and bring them with me. However, while searching the forum, it seems that, the ABH will contact me for more infromation. 

4) What documents do they verify? I am planning to translate my marriage certificate and birth certificate of my daughter to german. Will it be sufficient? 

I would appretiate if someone can help me to solve my queries.

Thanking you with best regards

Sandip
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3