Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Reply Please!!!!

Toggle
Reply Please!!!!
Answer
8/8/06 2:43 PM
Hi Friends,

I am goldy from hamburg, i just what to know about the legaltation.
i gave the all the papers to standsamt and they send to india for legaltation, i want to know what excatly time germany embassy take for legaltation in india.

And after legaltation the papers what time standsamt take for marriage?

Waiting for comments.

Thanks

Goldy
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Reply Please!!!!
Answer
8/8/06 3:06 PM as a reply to Goldy Singh.
First answer the following questions.

What is your visa status in germany?
Are u goin to marry or are you already married?
What papers does the standesamt want to legalise in india?

If you dont give the complete story no one will be able to reply to your questions
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/8/06 3:37 PM as a reply to Goldy Singh.
Dear Friend,

Thanks for your reply!

I already give the papers to standsamt for marriage for example: birth certificate, unmarriad certificate, address proof in india, income proof in india etc. and they already sent to india for legaltation.

I was on business visa and now i get residence permit for 3 months.after showing the letter from standsamt.

I want to know how long it take for legaltation and how long for marriage.

Waiting for your reply.

Bye
Goldy
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/8/06 4:12 PM as a reply to Goldy Singh.
will take a minimum of 8 weeks for them to finish the work in india. Locally after that depends on how much pressure you put
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/8/06 6:06 PM as a reply to Goldy Singh.
with whom i put a pressure?? because here is only standsamt and they don't no when the documents are ready.
can you tell me what time they take after legalization the documents for marriage.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/8/06 6:38 PM as a reply to Goldy Singh.
If standesamt doesnt know then how do u expect us to know?? Why dont you ask the person u are marrying in germany to do the enquiries in Amt.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/8/06 7:17 PM as a reply to Goldy Singh.
Sardar Ji why u r so desperate?btw is there any role of ABH in ur case or standsamt directly dealing with embassy in india?who is doing the inquiry of ur wife?I think u r more desperate to work rather than to marry.Ok for india everything will be thorughly checked by the embassy.The time embassy will get ur info from germany for verification then u should count 3months onwards(till embassy will sent back ur varified info in germany).U will be lucky if u get ur work permit(after marriage)in this year:-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/9/06 8:24 PM as a reply to Goldy Singh.
i am not desperate! i just wanted to know for information what time embassy is taking for legaltation.
i dont no who is dealing with embassy in mumbai.
what inquiry of my wife ??

for verification legaltation of documents somebody saye!! 8 weeks, somebody saye!! 3 months,somebody saye!! 1 month,somebody saye!! 2 months. Is there anybody have correct information!!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/10/06 12:01 AM as a reply to Goldy Singh.
if u ask the embassy they will say u around 12 weeks thats 3 months but its ur luck if it is finished in 1 month or 3 month it depends on the person who is doing the verification of ur docs in india.btw embassy will take as much as less time possible.but the authorities in germany can take many months.
in my case i had to face the fu**ing strike in bremen for 2 months and then they made the decision but it never reached to embassy untill i called them again to send the decision.
Is there no involvement of ABH in ur case??
there r lot of thing that matters in processing.like u and ur wife age.ur record in germany.if ur wife married earlier usw...
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/10/06 1:10 PM as a reply to Goldy Singh.
but i think in india layer of germany embassy will handling the verification. in germany why they take many months after legaltation the documents.
but in your case what happened with you??what you r facing for 2 months?
what is not reached to embassy untill u called??
No i think there is no involvement of ABH in my case beacuse i gave all the documents to standsamt and they says they will forward the documents to main office in germany and the main office will send the documents to india for legaltation.
my wife is never married before. and i have no record here i am only visiting 2 times in germany for business.
my wife is already passed the test in standsamt!!(about unmarried or married)
it dosen't matter about age.
IF MIA BIWI RAZI TO KYA KERE GA KAZI emoticon

Waiting for your comments!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/10/06 4:38 PM as a reply to Goldy Singh.
Hey people if im not wrong the main office in germany he is talking about is ABH??or not.So man now try to hav patience ,sitting in germany for many more month without ur work permit:-)
hey dont u read what i was writing i faced a normal workers strike in beremen it last for more than any other states in germany and in that time no progress was done.
coz they dont give a fu*k to these cases :-)
u will find my case, search it in this form..
btw ur verification in india will be done by some private agency, not the german embassy.
BTW what business u r doing in germany?
i had witness one case rejected when i was in india.i didnt knew the exact reason but there was a big age difference.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/10/06 5:18 PM as a reply to Goldy Singh.
so u mean ABH will send the documents to india?
but i dont no which main office he is talking about??
if ABH sending the documents then what time they take to send the document to india after reciving??
but in my case after i get this reciveing letter of doc from standsamt then sameday i go to ABH then they immdt. gave me the recidencepermit for 3 months as a guest without any problem!!
but in your case what happened with you? ABH is send the doc to india??
and after reciving the doc they gave the residencepermit to you??
ya i understand in your case that time in bremen was strike thats why the progress was delay.
but in my case there are no strike in hamburg.
i think about your witness the reason he was rejected in legaltation not for age difference.
in this world there is no law about the age difference.
but i think in india is difficult to get marriage visa. because they don't want!!thats why your witness was rejected!!
ya i know they will take some private layer for verification.
in germany i have import/export business.
(i ask you this question u write me in last message)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/11/06 1:14 PM as a reply to Goldy Singh.
DEATHINC COMMENT PLEASE!!

so u mean ABH will send the documents to india?
but i dont no which main office he is talking about??
if ABH sending the documents then what time they take to send the document to india after reciving??
but in my case after i get this reciveing letter of doc from standsamt then sameday i go to ABH then they immdt. gave me the recidencepermit for 3 months as a guest without any problem!!
but in your case what happened with you? ABH is send the doc to india??
and after reciving the doc they gave the residencepermit to you??
ya i understand in your case that time in bremen was strike thats why the progress was delay.
but in my case there are no strike in hamburg.
i think about your witness the reason he was rejected in legaltation not for age difference.
in this world there is no law about the age difference.
but i think in india is difficult to get marriage visa. because they don't want!!thats why your witness was rejected!!
ya i know they will take some private layer for verification.
in germany i have import/export business.
(i ask you this question u write me in last message)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/11/06 9:07 PM as a reply to Goldy Singh.
mail me manischsingh@yahoo.com
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18