Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Dependent Visa

Toggle
Dependent Visa
Answer
5/23/17 6:22 PM
Hello,
Me and my husband are from India.My husband is working in Germany for 1 month and he will apply for Blue card visa on this week. I'm planning to go to Germany on December. is there any possibility I can apply dependent Visa when he doesn't have the Blue card as I came to know Blue card visa processing time is around 2 months...Also I'm not able to find the application form for dependent Visa. It would be really great if someone can get me the link to download the dependent Visa form.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Dependent Visa
Answer
5/24/17 7:28 AM as a reply to Suchisubhra Das.
If your husband is already here, no matter he has blue card or not. He has right to bring you to germany. So you can go ahead for application.

May I know from which consulate u want to apply?
please find the below link
http://www.india.diplo.de/Vertretung/indien/en/06__Consu__Visa/visa__new/NATIONAL/NATIONAL.html
Mfg
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/24/17 2:58 PM as a reply to moon mal.
Thanks a lot for your reply! I will apply from German consulate in Kolkata
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/24/17 3:06 PM as a reply to Suchisubhra Das.
Mostly from Kolkata, consulate ask for marriage verification. HOpe to have finger crossed, not to have such verification.
Apply soon and get the visa. Join with your spouse...!!!! All the best
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/24/17 4:17 PM as a reply to moon mal.
Thanks for the details! What would be the expected time to process the dependent visa. Thanks again for all details.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/29/17 9:08 AM as a reply to Suchisubhra Das.
It vary case to case. If you dont have any marriage verification, only 7weeks maximum.
If you have marriage verification, then atleast 3months to 6 months.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/20/17 9:17 AM as a reply to moon mal.
Hi Everyone,

My wife applied for family reunion Visa on 13.02.2017, mariage verification was initiated on 27.02.2017 from Germany. They took my original marriage certificate and sent it to Bangalore. 

1) No officer visted us so far 
2) When asked ABH in Germany, they said documents have reached India on 28.03.2017 and we have recieved an confirmation of reciept from India 
3) When my wife asked the German embassy in Bangalore they say marriage verification is done and the documents uploaded in the system 
4) ABH in Germany tell us that they need the original documents and doesnot woek electronically or they can not check the system. 
5) German embassy in Bangalore tells my wife documents  will be sent through post only when requested by ABH in Germany.
6 ) ABH tells me they have the sent documents from here so obviously they should recieve it back, they will let me know when they recieve it. 

Question 
Is the marriage verification done without visiting my family in India or my wife family ?
If the system is updated with the verification status, will it be sent to Germany by post ?
How long have I been waiting for this process? 

Any suggestions or answers please.

Thanks and Regards,

Karthik
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/20/17 10:46 AM as a reply to Karthik Suresh.
I think in your case you have prolonged your process.
If you would have submitted your marriage certificate to embassy in bangalore, such long waiting hours is not required.

Normally the marriage verification is done by visiting your house or visiting the certificate issuing authority office. I hope in your case they would have checked your certificate in Marriage Registrar office.

If the certificate has been submitted to bangalore embassy, they would have checked there and sent the approval via fax to ABH.

Since you have submitted to ABH, so ABH will wait for receiving the Original stamped certificate by post and you vl get this certificate here. Once it is received, immediately ABH will send the visa approval via fax. So wait, all these process vl take atleast 6months.

Note: ABH will send all correspondence to Central Immigration office in Berlin, and they vl forward to your bangalore office.

Hope I made everything clear. If you have any question please write here.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/20/17 11:29 AM as a reply to moon mal.
Thank you for the reply. Actually I moved to a new a place in January and the Rathaus asked my Maritial Status, I got married in December so I told them I am married, then they told me they need to perform marriage Verification. I initially thought this will not affect my wife's Visa. 
ABH has already recieved the confirmation of receipt of docs on 28.03.2017 from Bangalore. The problem is no one has visited our home or contacted us in Bangalore for our marriage verification. If I check in this forum for most of them the verification has visited between 4 to 6 weeks. But its more than 16 weeks since I applied for Verification from here. If my wife asks the embassy in Bangalore they say that verification is already complte and the documents have been uploaded in the system on 09.06.2017. It is so frustrating to wait so long. I have a blue card and living in Germany for more than 4 years.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/21/17 9:58 AM as a reply to moon mal.
moon mal:
I think in your case you have prolonged your process.
If you would have submitted your marriage certificate to embassy in bangalore, such long waiting hours is not required.

Normally the marriage verification is done by visiting your house or visiting the certificate issuing authority office. I hope in your case they would have checked your certificate in Marriage Registrar office.

If the certificate has been submitted to bangalore embassy, they would have checked there and sent the approval via fax to ABH.

Since you have submitted to ABH, so ABH will wait for receiving the Original stamped certificate by post and you vl get this certificate here. Once it is received, immediately ABH will send the visa approval via fax. So wait, all these process vl take atleast 6months.

Note: ABH will send all correspondence to Central Immigration office in Berlin, and they vl forward to your bangalore office.

Hope I made everything clear. If you have any question please write here.
Thank you for the detailed explaination.

Does this mean it is 6 minimum 6 months for the entire Visa process or just my marriage verification and original documents to return back to Germany takes minimum 6 months.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/22/17 7:20 AM as a reply to Karthik Suresh.
Complete process of all vl take alteast 6months
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/22/17 12:03 PM as a reply to moon mal.
Hi Moom Mal,

Thank you, yesterday my wife was in the German Embassy in India, they have told that they have already sent the documents by post last week as requested by the Ausländerbehörde. They said that documents usually take one week to reach.

I also recieved the letter from ABH yesteday to submit,
1. Salary slips for last 3 months,
2. Nachweise über etwaige Kredite und deren Tilgung ( I dont understand this, I dont have any loans or anything ). Where can we get this document or is it sufficient to tell them I have no outstanding loans.
3. Marriage certificate in Original after it comes back from India
4. Are you or your wife married before ( We are not, so is it ok if we just answer this question or will they ask for proof ).

I hope the original marriage certificate will arrive here by this week or next week atleast.

Thanks and Regards,

Karthik
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/23/17 2:13 PM as a reply to Karthik Suresh.
For the Point No.2 

In germany we have an organisation called schufa. Where they can provide you the evidence for the loan. You just go their website and apply for it. You will get letter by post.
For point No. 4 - Yes you can say it. 

Better make a call to ABH and also ask them specifically what do they need exactly for the above two points.
Better try with one of your german colleague.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/28/17 12:29 PM as a reply to moon mal.
Hi Moon Mall,

Do you know how long it takes for marriage certificate to reach ABH after it is sent from India. Already it is 2 weeks and the ABH tells me they still have not received the post.

Thanks and Regards,

Karthik
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/29/17 8:59 AM as a reply to Karthik Suresh.
4-6weeks minimum
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/5/17 10:43 AM as a reply to moon mal.
Hello Moon Mal,

Thank you, but is it possible to track the post where exactly it is and when it will reach. 

Thanks and Regards,

Karthik
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/5/17 1:06 PM as a reply to Karthik Suresh.
Sorry, It wont be revealed to you. Since it is more confidential. So they dont tell you.
Wait or just call and ask them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott