Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

trust7 members in your neighborhood

My Co-ordinates have changed .

Toggle
My Co-ordinates have changed .
Answer
2/19/06 9:13 PM
Hi All,

For the last 6yrs; 2yrs as student and 4yrs continuously employed.It was an honor to study & live in DE.Today, I"m so glad I have alternative to experience other country - US.Hopefully, I'll
visit DE again in August to roundoff some transactions hanging.

Cheers all!
0 (0 Votes)

Re: My Co-ordinates have changed .
Answer
2/19/06 10:58 PM as a reply to onye bolo.
Godspeed.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/20/06 2:11 PM as a reply to onye bolo.
Hi Onye,
Glad to hear that your plans became reality. All the best for your future endeavours.

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/22/06 10:59 AM as a reply to onye bolo.
Hi folks,

I'm trying to reach RUNDFUNK(the organization that charges you money for owning a TV etc in your home)to stop taking money from my account because I'm no more living in Germany i.e I've de-registered...

Does anyone have a pointer as to how to manage this ?

BTW: I used to be living in stuttgart area.

Regards,
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/22/06 12:22 PM as a reply to onye bolo.
Hi Onye

I wish you good luck and no matter where, if you are happy with what you make for living, it's everything OK.

But, regrettably. you will miss the Futball world cup ;-))

The address for what you are looking for is:

www.gez.de

You have to make your "Abmeldung", you can also make it online.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/22/06 1:14 PM as a reply to onye bolo.
BTW you can get your money back thru your bank. just call them and ask them to cancel the withdrawl.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/22/06 1:30 PM as a reply to onye bolo.
Hi Onye,
What is up Buddy ? Stuttgart is doing ok.. ;) I hope you do too..

I just wanted to do a small correction to my friend YO's statement..

If you are doing an "Anmeldung" or "Ummeldung", you can do it online but if you are doing "abmeldung"(deregistering yourself) they dont let you do it online.. you can only download the deregistration form online, fill it, print it and send it per post or fax.. that is the only way of deregistration..
http://www.gez.de/door/service/abmeldung/index.html

At the first page, you can't event find a direct link to "Abmeldung", you have to "search" in the pages in order to find the link..

They even send another letter, after you tell them you want to deregister yourself and ask you what happened to your TV/Radio etc... they made the registration so easy but the deregistration difficult which I find "unfair" from business point of view and this is done by official hands of German government.. (as Gez has to be payed per law)

I really find this behaviour of GEZ disgusting and unfair.. they dont trust an individiual when he/she wants to deregister himself.. he is trustable when he wants to register but a liar when he wants to deregister.. They keep sending letters and treat you as a cheater.. idiots..

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/22/06 2:31 PM as a reply to onye bolo.
looks like most of the GCs with NE or nearing NE are leaving Germany.
GnR
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/24/06 6:41 PM as a reply to onye bolo.
Thanks guys for your response I know I can always count on you buddies.

I'm now based in Seattle.I'm working for THE softtware company owned by the richest guy on earth.BTW i've stopped using Google;I now use MSN search ;-)

I'll circle back at you guys later.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18