Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Spouse visa in probazeit

Toggle
Spouse visa in probazeit
Answer
4/24/08 10:45 PM
Hi,

1. is it possible to apply dependent visa (for wife) during my probation?

thank you
sinu
0 (0 Votes)

Spouse visa in probazeit
Answer
4/25/08 12:42 PM as a reply to ka sr.
Hi,
It should be possible to apply provided you show them 3 months of salary certificate and a decent accomodation and a letter from your company stating you work for them/job contract.

It is then a lottery as to how early a Visa could be issued(factor 2 months if everything goes according to plans and factor 2-6 months if they decide to harass you with marriage verification etc).

Make sure your wedding certificates are translated in German by Indo-German chamber and that your spouse has a Goethe A1 german certificate.

Good luck.
Cheers
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Spouse visa in probazeit
Answer
4/26/08 12:54 AM as a reply to ka sr.
Hi Khopdee,

howmany days does it take to translate into german. Is there any center in bangalore for indogerman chamber. Should i take any appointment. Any link or contact no?

Thanks for your help.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/28/08 8:24 PM as a reply to ka sr.
spouse visa are issued even before the probabtionary period has even started.

This happens when applicant and the spouse apply for the visa from India before coming to Germany.

So this should not be a issue.

Good luck with your visa
0 (0 Votes)

Spouse visa in probazeit
Answer
4/29/08 1:48 PM as a reply to ka sr.
Hi Peek,
It should take a day or max 2.
There is a Indo-German chamber in Bangalore, just google indo-German comemrce chamber, Bangalore and you will find the address with the contact details.

Wish you good.
Cheers
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/5/08 11:37 PM as a reply to ka sr.
Thanks Khopde. Meanwhile, i calld bangalore office.

It costs per word 3 rs and 200 rs for certification and it is possible to get within 1 day if we go early.

Moreover, translation can be done in all the respective cities as u see in the website.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/18/08 12:14 PM as a reply to ka sr.
@sinu78

Hi Sinu,

I am in a similar situation as yours and would be applying for my wife's dependent visa in probezeit. I have been working in Germany since the last 3 years.

Did you get any feedback from the Ausländerbehörde ? My AusBeh.. asked me to get a "Arbeits und Verdeints Beschinigung " (where the company says that he has a work contract and has a net salary of xyz).
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/18/08 3:00 PM as a reply to ka sr.
mstuttgart.

My wife's visa was approved during my probezeit recently.

do u live in Stuttgart?

good luck
Stuttgarter
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/20/08 3:21 PM as a reply to ka sr.
Hi,

Thank you very much for responding my query.
actually this quey is about my friend, he live in Villingen(BW). He is going to marry in this year and wants to change his job also.
so i think there is no problem if we consider stuttgarter case..

thank you
sinu
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/27/08 7:20 PM as a reply to ka sr.
Yes I live in Stuttgart area.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/19/09 9:38 PM as a reply to ka sr.
Hi,

I have also applied for my wife and my son visa from Mumbai in December 2008. However, when I approached Ausländerbehörde in Hannover, they informed me that during the probation, family visas can't be issued. (Although, I have decent salary and accomodation!)
Now I am talking to my employer to issue a letter which states that my probation has been ended. (currently it is about 4.5 months).

Has any one gone through similar conditions?? Inputs will be appreciated..thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/19/09 10:06 PM as a reply to ka sr.
Write a letter to the ABH stating that your probezeit period is over and attach a letter from your employer and last 3 salary slips..that should work
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott