Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Question about the Job search visa

Toggle
Question about the Job search visa
Answer
9/18/07 7:09 PM
Hi,

I am finishing my studies here in Munich in few days. So I have to change my visa status to Job search. I have a question about the job search visa. According to following claus
http://www.aufenthaltstitel.de/aufenthaltsg.html#16.4

It is allowed do 90 days of Job during the the job search period of one year. Has anyone more information that how to get this provision on the visa? And is some employment contract needed at time of application?

I will be thankful for some advise.

Regards,
Amir
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Question about the Job search visa
Answer
9/18/07 8:43 PM as a reply to Amir Amin.
@ Amir

According to the claus: You will get automatically 90 days permission of work. You don't have to show anything extra, like job contract etc.

The best is that you can also ask at ABH for information.

Good luck.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Question about the Job search visa
Answer
9/19/07 1:50 PM as a reply to Amir Amin.
I believe that the clause says that you carry out the right for 90 days student job, that you have during studies to the job search period, so the rules are probably the same as in student job, u just have to make sure you don't exceed the limit. This 90 days are not related to the permanent employment this is practically Nebenjob.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott