Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Immigration Law

Toggle
Immigration Law
Answer
1/5/05 2:26 PM
Hey all,

I am too much confused with all the different posts abt the possibility of staying here after 5 years. My Visa is finishing in September 2005. So could anyone tell me what I need to do and what exactly would I get ?

Regards

Faisal
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Immigration Law
Answer
1/5/05 2:34 PM as a reply to Faisal Muhammed.
Hello Faisal,
It is very simple. Sign up for the Immigration-Services from Trust7. Get a first assesement of what you can and cannot get. Then decide for yourselves how you want to go further.

Cheers
Rajesh
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/5/05 4:37 PM as a reply to Faisal Muhammed.
if you started in sep 2000 then you get PR if you have job
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/5/05 5:29 PM as a reply to Faisal Muhammed.
Hallo Faisal,

I would advise you to go ABH and get a Termine.

Because, due to lot of applicants, you might get a later date. Therefore, you should atleast go to see your concerned Beamter and ask "Ich möchte für NE beantragen".

Then, depending upon your work contract(kündigung period, normally 3 months), you will be asked to come with the requirements.

I am telling you, because, I too find myself in the same situation.

Keep in touch.

GC
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/5/05 5:43 PM as a reply to Faisal Muhammed.
I think you should wait until sep 2005, then you have completed the 5 years and so u can apply for the NE. I think u can not get it now as u still did not complete the 5 years.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/5/05 6:17 PM as a reply to Faisal Muhammed.
Yes,Thats right.
I have completed 4 yrs on GC and went to the AA and asked them the same last month.And politely they told me to come 3 months before my GC is expiring with couple of photographs and fill up a formular and then you are ready to boogie!
vah
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/7/05 2:25 PM as a reply to Faisal Muhammed.
Hey guys,

Thanks for the info. I guess I will go to my ABH and ask them.

To DvD...

Yes I came to Germany on 26 th September 2000 and
Started working from 1st October. I was unemployed for 3 months in 2001 from October to December.

Thanks a lot..

Regards

Faisal
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7