Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Share(Aktien) Business

Toggle
Share(Aktien) Business
Answer
1/20/09 4:16 PM
Hi,

is there anybody in this Forum having experience with Share(Aktien) Business?

Questions:

1. which Banks offers free depot account to buy shares (normally they charge 4-5 € per month)
(which is good even if it charges)??

2. or which websites offer online free depot account (which is good even if it charges)??

3. which website offers online trade watching ( list of companies in your account like my watch list in rediff moneywizz)??

4. do you have any experience in Germany (aktien kaufen). what do you suggest for me.

thank you in advance
Sinu
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Share(Aktien) Business
Answer
1/20/09 5:01 PM as a reply to ka sr.
The best in this case is Citibank.
They charge 9,99 EUR per Transaction. You do not need to pay any monthly fee.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/21/09 3:55 PM as a reply to ka sr.
Hi,

"flatex.de" offers cheaper rates compared to other banks.

Keep in mind the new rules(valid from 01/01/2009).
1. You can buy the shares as many as you want.
2. But when you sell the shares, you have pay the tax for the profit you made. so on and .....

Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/21/09 5:58 PM as a reply to ka sr.
@

Stay away from "kiss of love".
You might burn your fingers..... its global meltdown.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/21/09 10:40 PM as a reply to ka sr.
Hi,
3 years ago, i have done such experiment. I was very cautious. I did not wanted to invest complete in Fonds, I have invested 50 % in fonds & 50% in 6% zinzen konto. I have selected low risk fonds but those fonds went down & down from the date I purchase. Those Fonds were recomended by Bank(becarefull when bank werbung comes). Last year, after waiting three year for hope of good, I sold before this Finance crises(lucky!!!). I did not made much loss as I got some thing from half fixed deposit. In my view, It is just a tension that you take yourself. Very hopeless to see your income losing day by day.
In my view, if some one want to experiment with fonds. Never invest full in Fonds, half saving & half founds. Also for half Fonds, also invest in different fonds(low riscky Fonds & risky fonds). In low risky fonds, profit/loss chances are low and in high risk fonds you can get good profit but can have big loss. Mix will be good, so if you loss in one Fond but may be get profit in other Fond.

This was my experience with Fonds in Germany.

Regards.

Dilbir
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/23/09 5:51 PM as a reply to ka sr.
thank you for the info..
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19