Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Auftenthalterlaubnis to NE ?

Auftenthalterlaubnis to NE ?
Antwort
08.04.09 20:00
Hallo,
I am an Indian working in Germany since 2006 and still continuing. I get my Auftenthalterlaubnis every year extended to another year. Last year, though I had crossed 3 years in Aufthentalterlaubnis I still got the same kind of visa for the 4th year from the visa officer, but I expected for BE visa. Now my questions is: - If I pass 5 years in Aufthentalterlaubnis, am I eligible for NE directly.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Auftenthalterlaubnis to NE ?
Antwort
08.04.09 20:22 als Antwort auf Reddy Babu.
>>Last year, though I had crossed 3 years in Aufthentalterlaubnis I still got the same kind of visa for the 4th year from the visa officer, but I expected for BE visa

Well then why didnt you ask? BE has been discussed here millions of times and the links to the rule are out there. You will be eligible for NE in 2011 if you add 5 years from 2006.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
08.04.09 20:37 als Antwort auf Reddy Babu.
Hi,
thanks for the reply. Yes, you are right, I should have asked the visa officer this year while I renewed my visa but it was all my fault that I didn't and took the same Aufthenlterlaubnis. So from your reply, I understand that even a person who has Aufthenlterlaubnis for 5 years can direytly ask for NE.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
08.04.09 20:48 als Antwort auf Reddy Babu.
Even now it is not too late. Ask for BE and they have to give it to you. I assume your company name is still on the visa. For NE, yes if you have workpermit for 5 years you get NE direct.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott