Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Job on hold

Toggle
Job on hold
Answer
1/26/09 3:25 PM
Hello every one,

This is with regard to my new job contract, which I had signed with a engineering company in Germany. Now due to bad economic situation they conveyed to me that the job is put of hold for indefinite period. They suggested me to possibly look for another job. All this after signing the job contract and was about to apply for my workpermit. I do not know what to do. The only thing i think the best to do at the moment is start searching for a new job not loosing much time.Me being a fresh graduate engineer, I think what has happened to me should not affect my career too much.
if someone has any suggestion for me please reply to this post. I do not know if I can ask this company any thing. what should I be doing on this issue is a Question for me....[emoticon]
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Job on hold
Answer
1/26/09 4:04 PM as a reply to Suhas R V.
This means, your job offer is invalid for now. So as the company is suggesting, look for a new job.

I thik you are lucky that you got this information before applying for work permit because now you can live on your student or job search visa to find a good job. If you would have recieved the work permit and then got this information, then at very best could live in Germany for 3 months and then be kicked out of country. OR even could have been kicked out right away because the residence permit is tighed to the work permit.

Nothing has gone wrong with you... Look for a new job.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Job on hold
Answer
1/27/09 8:58 PM as a reply to Suhas R V.
Hii

Thank you for the reply. I am looking forward for a new job now..which will take some time..

have to push may self till that time..emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18