Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Query on German employment Visa Stamping

Toggle
Hello All,

I have got visa approval 2 days back for German long term emlployment visa and need to submit passport now for stamping along with tentative date and 6 months travel insurance, asked in approval email. 

There is slight concern on my side regarding tentative date of travel to be provided i.e. In my case, employment contract shown/submitted in consulate had joining date of 1st August and same date i had mentioned in covering letter but now I want to give tentative date of first week of September due to some professional and personal reasons. 
My employer is fine for me to join in september.
Is it ok to provide tentative date as 1st September to VFS or can it have some implications in visa stamping as there is almost a month difference in these dates.

Any pointers on it is appreciated.

Best Regards,
Hitesh
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Query on German employment Visa Stamping
Answer
5/3/17 11:21 AM as a reply to Hitesh Sahni.
No problem u can give. Even If you give 1st of August, you are eligible to travel before the expiry date of the visa (3months is the duration).
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott