Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Wohnungs Ubergabe

Toggle
Wohnungs Ubergabe
Answer
10/2/07 12:44 PM
Hi Guys,

I have a wohnung which Iam vacating and I have problem with the vermieter(which is a company) about wohnungsubergabe.

I did have some schimmel in the bathroom and they wrote the following to me.

In der gesamten wohnung sind die decken und wände mit wascffester dispersion farbe gestrichen werden.vorher sind diese jedoch wegen die vorhandenen schimmels mit entsprecehen mitteln vorzubehandeln.dies ist vom ihnen nachzuweisen.

[1]Is it normal in germany for such kind of a proof?.

I talked with the contact person from the vermieter yesterday and I told them that the painting is done by a painter and if possible I will get it written from the painter.I met the painter today morning and he told me that to have a beschriebung,he have to make a quittung and that will cost me another 200 euros more (with the tax).So I decided not to take the quittung.

[2]Now I have to call the contact person from the vermieter today. what should I tell him.I mean is it okay to say that the painter was a schwartzarbeiter & I didnt take the quittung because of the extra cost.

How can I prove it to them without a description from the painter.

[3]
Another thing is there is a small scratch in my main door and they have written to me that ,if I dont repair it I have to pay for a whole new door.

I took the apartment 3 1/2 yerars ago, as it was in the actual state without any schönheit reparature.

I have moved to a new apartment which belongs to the same vermieter.In the new wohnung the carpet is a little bit faded and there is a scratch in one of the doors.I didnt notice it during the wohhnungs abnahme .Can I still tell the vermieter that I want these things to be written in the wohnungs einzug protokoll.

If I have a problem with them,Is it recommendable to go to a lawyer.I dont have any insurance in this regard and I want to avoid it as my new wohnung is also from them.

I need to call these guys in an hour.Waiting for your valuable advices.

Thanks
P
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Wohnungs Ubergabe
Answer
10/3/07 3:01 AM as a reply to Sultan Mohammed.
I can't help you with the first part, but I think that you have 1 Month to notify the landlord about any discovered issues that should go in the protokoll. however don;t hold me for a word...good luck!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/3/07 3:41 AM as a reply to Sultan Mohammed.
@P

its pitty that you do not have anything in written about the paint spot in your protokoll etc. I can bet that the vermineter will not let you go easily. It is common in Germany. If you do not have naything in writing/pictures before you moved in, and upon knowing that they will take your skin and empty your pockets. Also you do not seem having any lawyer insurance(pity). BUT dont let vermieter know that you dont have insurance!!! if you have luck then he may back off knowing that you can approach lawyer, but you have little luck with this. REMEBER, note all minor scratches demages in your protokoll becuase when you plan to move out, all will be blamed at you. So get all damages noted, even minor scratches and record pictures and send a copy to to your vermieter within few days of your moving in. To me and others it look silly of taking pictures and recording for even minute scratches, but pal make yourself safe Else your vermieter will handover a big list to repare when you plan to move out. Also get insurance done and save your skin in Germany.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/3/07 11:48 AM as a reply to Sultan Mohammed.
have you contacted Mieterverein in your city.
You can register and the same day they can advise you (they are lawyers) about what you can do.
they can even write a letter to your landlord
i had an issue with one of my landlords where he tried to charge me for changing the carpets (which were crap in the first place) and other things and the lawyer wrote him an email and i never heard from him again.
i payed something round 52€ for whole year. the best thing is that you can use the service immediately vs if you get insurance from eg allianz specific to mietrechtschutz you have a waiting pd of 3 months

good luck
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/4/07 2:45 PM as a reply to Sultan Mohammed.
Thank you guys for the support.Have the wohnungs ubergabe termin tommorow.Lets see how it goes along...

Mieterverien is a good idea....

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3