Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Visit other country while receiving Arbeitslosengeld!

I am on company independent work visa and receiving [Unemployment Benifits]Arbeitslosengeld (§SGB III). I would like to stay in another country (outside Germany) for more than 3 months. Will it effect in anyway if I stay longer outside Germany? Please help me!!!!
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Visit other country while receiving Arbeitslosengeld!
Respuesta
26/09/09 14:36 en respuesta a pat morks.
Hi ,
You have to tell it to Arbietsamt and tell me you want to stay in another country and searching for the job in that country. If you don´t inform than they might ask ausländerbehörde to cancel your visa. This happened in Munich.

BR
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
28/09/09 15:41 en respuesta a pat morks.
Thanks for your reply. My family lives in Mexico. As the job situation is not that good in the coming months, I would like to go on a holiday.
Even for one month, I have to take permission with Arbeitsamt?

Pls reply me

thanks
Pat
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
28/09/09 15:57 en respuesta a pat morks.
>>Thanks for your reply. My family lives in Mexico. As the job situation is not that good in the coming months, I would like to go on a holiday.
Even for one month, I have to take permission with Arbeitsamt?

One month or one week, ABH is your new employer and you have to take permission from them to go on vacation.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
28/09/09 16:05 en respuesta a pat morks.
thanks raj

I'll inform 'em first.

thanks your replies.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
2/10/09 17:28 en respuesta a pat morks.
Thanks to all for helping me out.
I am posting this to share my experience which might be helpful to others.

I went to :
1. Take permission from Arbeitsagentur[max 3 weeks is allowed and on a special case, can take longer].
2. Informed Health Insurance Agency.
3. Informed Finanzamt.

On return, I need to inform to Arbeitsagentur once again.

Thanks all once again emoticon

Regards,
Pat
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
21/10/09 14:39 en respuesta a pat morks.
May I ask for your advice regarding other ways of informing AA about a possible personal interview outside Germany other than going personally to the main office? The interview will only last 3 days and the location is still part of the EU and Schengen states.

Can I inform them through email? so that I can able to translate first before sending it to them.

Is this 3 days absence in the country will somehow affects my unemployment benefits?

I am not still good with the German language and I really have a terrible experience dealing with the personnel. I used to have someone who is very good with the language and happened to accompany me with my previous transactions. But unfortunately, not at this point of time.

Thank you for any help.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
21/10/09 14:56 en respuesta a pat morks.
>>May I ask for your advice regarding other ways of informing AA about a possible personal interview outside Germany other than going personally to the main office?

Unfortunately, you have to contact them personally everytime. But the good thing is, it is only 3 days and you dont need permission from them. You should only be in a position to visit them whenever they request you to come to their office. Maybe they will even pay you for travel expenses for this interview if you explain about it.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
21/10/09 15:07 en respuesta a pat morks.
Unfortunately, you have to contact them personally everytime. But the good thing is, it is only 3 days and you dont need permission from them. You should only be in a position to visit them whenever they request you to come to their office. Maybe they will even pay you for travel expenses for this interview if you explain about it.

Thanks for the reply. Is there any effect that will be applied to my unemployed benefits like for example cutting this 3 days of absence with the total days per month.

Can I inform AA about this through email?
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
21/10/09 15:41 en respuesta a pat morks.
I think you have a case officer, so why dont you call and ask him what to do? I am sure they will be happy to help you, if you have a chance to get a job and they dont have to pay you money.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott