Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Germany Work Permit

Germany Work Permit
Answer
9/13/09 3:22 PM
Hi Guys,

Hope you are all doing fine...:-)

I had been for Germany last year for a period of three months on Schengen visa.I worked at my Client place. I am very much impressed with the work culture. Infact i was very muh fascinated by the nature..:-).

I applied for IT jobs (SAP MM Consultant) in Germany from specific job portals. But, i see there is no response from them.

I agree that Recession has eaten away many jobs and now the same recession has weakned and consumer confidence growing up for the last three months. The economy is getting little bit stronger and job markets are improving.

Now i reapplying for a job in Germany and i know that until I receive a job offer from a company in Germany, i will not be able to apply for work visa/work permit.

I am facing a great difficulty in knowing the consultant who assists in getting my Job.

Please,could any of you help me by giving the consultancy names or any relevant information who deals in assisting job especially for foreign workers (to India).

I am really thankful to you all for shaping my career path with this valuable information.

Wishing you all a good day..:-)

Thanks in advance

Best Regards
Ravi
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Germany Work Permit
Answer
9/14/09 6:17 PM as a reply to Ravi Shyam.
Hi Guys,

Hope you are all doing fine...

I had been for Germany last year for a period of three months on Schengen visa.I worked at my Client place. I am very much impressed with the work culture. Infact i was very muh fascinated by the nature...

I applied for IT jobs (SAP MM Consultant) in Germany from specific job portals. But, i see there is no response from them.

I agree that Recession has eaten away many jobs and now the same recession has weakned and consumer confidence growing up for the last three months. The economy is getting little bit stronger and job markets are improving.

Now i reapplying for a job in Germany and i know that until I receive a job offer from a company in Germany, i will not be able to apply for work visa/work permit.

I am facing a great difficulty in knowing the consultant who assists in getting my Job.

Please,could any of you help me by giving the consultancy names or any relevant information who deals in assisting job especially for foreign workers (to India).

I am really thankful to you all for shaping my career path with this valuable information.

Wishing you all a good day..

Thanks in advance

Best Regards
Ravi
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/14/09 7:07 PM as a reply to Ravi Shyam.
Ravi,

the best way to go about this is perhaps through contacts made in Germany on ur earlier visit. they may be able to put you thru to prospective employers and also maybe vouch for you. If this isnt feasible then get on the german job portals and shoot out applications.
The following link could provide some insight to reality though.

http://www.trust7.com/en/foren/visa_questions/german_work_permit_assistance

All the very best
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/14/09 11:11 PM as a reply to Ravi Shyam.
Ravi,

Indeed it is a good idea to make your career here.

But I think you have to keep applying till you get a call and followed by an offer. I dont see any other alternative apart from this.

As you said this is a period of economic downturn and I would advise you to keep surfing job portals like jobpilot.de jobworld.de etc., and have a reasonable time frame and patience to realise your dream.

Good luck,
Truster
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/17/09 4:41 PM as a reply to Ravi Shyam.
Ravi,
You have a schengen visa. correct me if i m wrong, but you cannot find a work here with such visa.
Even if you get an offer from someone, applying for a work permit is a huge task for any company. Its not as easy as switching companies within germany.
My best suggestion would be to come here on a work permit with your existing company. stay here for sometime, learn the language and then shift.

Cheers,
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18