Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Family reunion visa from Pakistan (Blue Card Holder)

Toggle
Family reunion visa from Pakistan (Blue Card Holder)
familyreunion spousevisa
Answer
4/25/17 4:39 PM
Hello All,

My wife applied for family reunion visa in German Consulate Karachi 2 months ago.

With in a month, our marriage was verified and the report along with other documents were sent to Ausländerbehörde.
I submitted my documents completely and the responsible person in Ausländerbehorde told me that they have sent their opinion/decision to Consulate one day before the easter holidays (i.e 12 days from today). They have sent it via email and she said to me that the email is forwarded via Köln/Bonn to Consulate.

The consulate havent recieved any email or information about their decision yet.

My Question is, is it normal that even an email takes weeks to be received at consulate?

Has any one faced such situation. Most of my friends received calls from embassies and consulate with in 2-3 days of the email.

Any suggession and help will be appreciated.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Family reunion visa from Pakistan (Blue Card Holder)
Answer
5/30/17 3:00 PM as a reply to Abdullah Ansari.
Hi Abdullah,
How are you. Just had a quick question, I am a Pakistani based in Istanbul and I have applied for a family reunion visa for Germany (my wife is based in Cologne, Germany). My wife was asked for the required documents from [font="Source Sans Pro", sans-serif]Ausländerbehorde which she submitted around 9 days back. Can you give me an idea how long it took for your spouse to get the permit after you submitted the documents to the local authorities?
I applied for the visa mid of Feb from Istanbul so it has been around 3 and a half months.
Regards,
Saad
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3