Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Press

O2 contract information?

Toggle
O2 contract information?
Answer
8/24/07 7:28 PM
Hello All,
I have contract with O2 since long time. Becs of my poor German language skill, I cant understan the contract. My question is about termination of contract.I did not take a new handset from O2, so does it mean I can quit any time or it is extended one year more and I have to wait?
If someone know or have the experience ith terminatin contract with O2, please let me know
regards,
Salman
0 (0 Votes)

Re: O2 contract information?
Answer
8/24/07 7:48 PM as a reply to salman khan.
Hi,
Your contract will be extended automatically for 1 year and you can't cancel it before and have to pay for it. Better to cancel it now or if it is late extend the contract for 2 years n take the mobile and if you leave Germany permanently before 2 years you can close the contract..by sending the O2 office your Rathaus abmeldung and any letter showing that you are working in your home country..so you have the choice of getting a mobile.
Hope this helps..
Bye Pavan
0 (0 Votes)

Re: O2 contract information?
Answer
8/26/07 12:53 AM as a reply to salman khan.
"if it is late extend the contract for 2 years n take the mobile and if you leave Germany permanently before 2 years you can close the contract..by sending the O2 office your Rathaus abmeldung and any letter showing that you are working in your home country..so you have the choice of getting a mobile"

This is exactly the reason why you cannot cancel contract like that early anymore. o2 does not accept leaving Germany as valid reason to terminate contract earlier - now this is treated as "your private matters".

Regarding your contract - most probably you signed it for two years. After two years you can extend it again or cancel it at least three months before your contract expires, otherwise it gets extended by another one year automatically.
If you want to cancel your contract earlier you have to pay all monthly fees until the end of the contract.
Hope this helps.

P.S. you can use this website to help to create you a letter to your provider http://www.inside-handy.de/kuendigung/
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott