Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Spouse Dependent Visa

Spouse Dependent Visa
dependent visa spouse dependant visa processing dependent and tourist visa
Answer
4/22/17 12:04 PM
Hello All, 

I'm Anindya Das and I have received some very valuable information from this website. I have a situation in the near future to whom I seek advice from you to decide my course of action. 

1) I'm currently on a work deputation visa from an Indian Organization and based in Frankfurt. My fiance is pursuing her Ph.D. in Czech Republic and it will get completed by this month. As her visa is valid till May 2017 she was thinking of looking for a job in Czech Republic in May and if she doesn't manage she will go back to India. We are planning to get married towards the end of the year but now we were thinking of getting the legal marriage done in June-July and the social reception towards year end. I want to carry out this path so that my company can start the dependant visa process for her in June/ July and we can get the dependent visa at the earliest. Do you think that from the Dependant visa process this will be fine or the authorities look for social gatherings and pictures to work on the visa process. 

2) I was also thinking of applying for a tourist visa for her now so that instead of going to India at the end of May she can come and stay with me for a few months. Then in June / July we can go ahead with the legal marriage. 

3) My fiance is studying in Czech Republic since the past 10 years. Do you think the visa application and processing may get little easier for her due to her earlier stay in EU. 

It will be really helpful to receive your valuable feedback on these points and will help me to plan accordingly. 

Thanks in advance. 
Anindya
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3