Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

formalities before taking up the Urkunde

Toggle
Hi All,

First of all i need to thank all who have shared all their experiences here in Trust 7 forum regarding the einbürgerung, as their infos helped me a lot.

Last friday, i have recieved a letter from the einbürgerungsamt stating that i will be awarded soon a urkunde. Before that gets handed over that i need to do some formalities done at the einbürgerungsamt.

Can any one tell me, what going to be those formalities?
If we are not able to attend the ceremony to recieve the urkunde, when can we collect that? The very next day or do we have to make an appt to get it ?

regards,
0 (0 Votes)

Re: formalities before taking up the Urkunde
Answer
12/8/08 3:41 PM as a reply to SSDK SSDK.
Hi,

i got an appointment on 18th dec. for Urkunde but i am not in Germany at that time. I called einb.amt and they gave me a new appointment on 8th Jan.

I think you can also go in person and collect the Urkunde unless u cant attend the Cermony ;-)

cheers !!!
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18