Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

For Sale - Zu Verkaufen!

Large 3 room Apartment available for Rent in Frankfurt

Toggle
The lovely, large (110 sq.m.) and very bright apartment where I am presently staying in Frankfurt is available for rentals from Dec 2008. If anyone is interested, do mail me on mayankagar@gmail.com
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Large 3 room Apartment available for Rent in Frankfurt
Answer
11/8/08 7:41 PM as a reply to Mayank Agarwal.
Hi Mayank,

Thanks for responding to my earlier post.
I have sent you mail regarding apartment.

Can you please respond to that.

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Large 3 room Apartment available for Rent in Frankfurt
Answer
7/26/10 10:47 PM as a reply to Mayank Agarwal.
My apartment is available once again for rentals from 01-September 2010.

It is a 110 sq.m. bright and airy penthouse apartment in a kid-friendly and safe society in the innermost-subway zone of Frankfurt (Zone 50) with a large Living Room; 2 good sized bedrooms; large toilet-cum-bathroom with bathtub & window; separate guest toilet with window; large built-in-kitchen with 6-plate ceramic cooking table, oven, dishwasher, washing machine, referigerator-cum-deep-freeze, microwave oven etc.; large south facing balcony with a lovely view Taunus / Downtown; closet area for overcoats and jackets; a good-sized cellar and a parking place.

The apartment is completely ready to move-in with closets / cupboards in all rooms, Germany-wide flat-rate phone and broadband wireless internet connection, furniture including double-bed, sof! a set, dining set extendable for upto 12 persons, side boards etc. It also has a floor heating installed which lowers substantially, the monthly
utilities costs.

U-Bahn station, 3 Bustops, Bakery, Doctor, Pharmacy, Supermarket are less than 100 meters from the apartment. School & Hospital are about
200 mtrs from the apartment.

It would be a direct contract with the flat-owner with no realtor fee.

If anyone is interested, do mail me on mayankagar@gmail.com

Regards,
Mayank
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7