Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

:Freelance:

:Freelance:
Answer
11/15/05 7:13 PM
Hello everybody

I have a confusion about work-permit and need advice.

I completed my Master degeree and presently having student status till Dec-2006 besides my study is finished in sept-2005.

I visited Auslanderbehörde regarding information about work-permit and all, showed my passsport but officer did'nt asked me to change my satus student to 'arbietsuche' visa as per new rule.

I got offer from Multinational company but initailly they give me 'werkvertrag' for trial period and they assured me if they satsified they will higher me longer and will help to get work-permit through their lawyer.

my question is whether having student visa infact study is finished, can I work with them? they said I have to write invoice and they will pay me till trial period ended.

Looking forward for suggestion in this regard.

Best
Ravi
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3