Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

New work permit in case of less than two years Green Card

Toggle
Hi Guys..

I have a question here for New Immigration Law experts. I have a green card work permit issued for two years in 2003. It is written on the back side of that Green Card Work Permit "you need to apply for new work permit in case the work permit has been issued for less than five years".

So after 1.1.05 how the things are working? there is no more green card? In case if I get a new job or even my current employer extend my contract how am I supposed to get the work permit? Whether new work permit will be considered as the part of Green Card Scheme (I mean it will be issued for rest of the three years of five years GC) or it could be unlimited according to new immigration law?

As I have read in some posts, now its even much more difficult to get a work permit even if one has unlimited contract from the company, because of the local employment check and other things..is this correct?

Looking forward for your comments..
0 (0 Votes)

Re: New work permit in case of less than two years Green Card
Answer
2/23/05 2:57 PM as a reply to nanda nanda.
Legally there is no problem for you. According to §46.2 BeschV you have right to unlimited work permit, at least for IT area.

The difficulties are created by apparently malicious or not-able-to-do-their-job-properly local authorities.

Currently the best way to "boost" the performance of local authorities is to ask for help of experienced lawyers (like for example "VPMK" offered on this site).
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott