Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

NE - Abmeldung - Rente - NE Validity

NE - Abmeldung - Rente - NE Validity
Answer
10/13/09 11:44 AM
Hi Friends,

I am working in Germany with NE. Now I want to move back to home(India). Following questions arise due to this move.

* Claiming back the "Rente" which I have paid so far. I am informed that one can apply after 2 years. Is this date bound to the date of Abmeldung or the date of last payment to Rentenversicherung?

And the following questions due to the law "Visa Expires if one fail to come back within 6 months to Germany".

* If I make "Abmeldung", shall I come back to Germany if I do it within 6 months?

* If I don´t make "Abmeldung", shall I come back to Germany after 1 or 2 years?

Thank you :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Re: NE - Abmeldung - Rente - NE Validity
Answer
10/13/09 12:39 PM as a reply to Rahul P.
* date of abmeldung.

* Probably your NE will lapse as well. Abmeldung, means you will move out of Germany for significantly long time.

* If you have a valid purpose, you may come back.

It is illegal to use the NE which has lapsed. If they come to know that you are using lapsed NE, this may lead to cancellation of NE.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: NE - Abmeldung - Rente - NE Validity
Answer
10/13/09 2:24 PM as a reply to Rahul P.
You must also search forum.Question is important to everyone and is discussed here many time.See in detail link

http://www.trust7.com/en/foren/visa_questions/validity_of_residence_permit/re_validity_of_residence_permit__1
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott