Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Is digitally signed document valid for getting work permit?

Toggle
Hi folks,

I've made an appointment at the Bangalore German Consulate as directed by my employer. My employment contract was signed using an e-signature service. I had asked them to send the original contract, but they sent it by mail which can take a long time to reach here. So would it be alright to take a printout of the contract signed using docusign service? I've also been told that I've been approved by Bundesagentur für Arbeit, but haven't received confirmation mail yet. And tomorrow and monday seems to be public holidays in Germany. So should I just reschedule my appointment or carry on with it without the original contract or the FEA approval? And in case, I  get the approval by time, would that cover for having a digitally signed document?

PS: I've already got the insurace- GKV ceritificate if that matters.

Thanks in advance.
+1 (1 Vote)

RE: Is digitally signed document valid for getting work permit?
Answer
4/27/17 8:01 PM as a reply to Nithin.
Hi
Could you please explain how you gotbthe GKV certificate? I need to get the same for my application. My employer just told me to search for it online. However, I am not able to find the process. Could you please help? 
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott