Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

German National Visa from Bangalore, India

Toggle
Hello everyone,

Myself Sourav and recently I have got a job in Germany. Presently I am staying in bangalore, India for last 2 months.Prior to that I was at onsite for 6 months from my present organization. Prior going to onsite I used to stay in bangalore but in a different flat. I came to know from German consulate of Bangalore website that I must stay in Bangalore for atleast last 6 months to apply for National Visa. Is that true for applying National visa for Germany? If that is true then what will be the wayout for me as my Permanent address is not Bangalore but a different city in India.

Thanks in Advance!

Regards,
Sourav
0 (0 Votes)

RE: German National Visa from Bangalore, India
Answer
7/6/17 9:50 PM as a reply to Sourav Mondal.
Hi Sourav,
I think you may have to apply in the consulate which considers address of your permanent address. Nevertheless, contact the VFS office/German consulate in Bangalore to clarify this further, informing them that you are in Bangalore for past xyz months and would make sense for you to apply here given your present working/residence location 
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott