Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Finding a job in Germany without experience letter

Dear friends and experts,
I am in a pathetic situation to say the least. I have received this job offer in Germany which I don't want to lose. However I must serve my very long notice period with my current employer to receive the relieving letter and this notice period is simply not negotiable. My employer in Germany cannot wait that long. So I have to choose between not serving notice period (not getting relieving letter and losing 4 years experience) and my German job offer. I understand it is totally my decision, but there is one point where I ask for your expert advise.. how important is an experience letter from a previous company, while searching for a new job in Germany (assuming one day the time comes when I look for my next German job) ? I have all sorts of other proofs like certificates, awards, pay slips, appointment letter etc to prove my employment. If finding a job without an experience letter is not possible in Germany, I might be out of a career .. as in my country (India) it is a very important document while seeking future employment.
Earnestly looking for help ..
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Finding a job in Germany without experience letter
Answer
4/13/17 9:09 AM as a reply to Poorvi Jaya.
Most of the companies here, ask for experience certificate as a reference only. 

If your present german company needed it mandatory, then try to get it or explain the situation. Normally german employers wont force you to join soon!!!!!!!! You can ask them time... 

More than experience certificate your experience speaks............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/13/17 12:32 PM as a reply to moon mal.
Thank you for your reply.
Unfortunately my employer won't wait that long so I can either leave w/o relieving letter or drop the job offer.
I have already discussed this with my future employer in Germany and he is perfectly ok w/o the letter. But I am thinking of future job changes. If future employers in Germany ask for it then I will be in a big mess. I can not return to India and get a job as it is a mandatory document over here.  Are you sure in Germany it is for reference only?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/13/17 12:41 PM as a reply to Poorvi Jaya.
Then dont lose the job offer.

Prepare your mind to settle in germany. check in internet. More I cant discuss here about the lifestyle in germany.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/14/22 8:26 PM as a reply to Poorvi Jaya.
Awesome site i love it keep posting more   kitchen remodeling fresno
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18