Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

Work Visa in germany

Toggle
Work Visa in germany
Answer
1/8/11 12:14 AM
Dear all,

I am currently student (living in Munich) and going to finish my thesis by end of Feb. 2011.

I have got job by Bayer AG and going to begin from April 1,2011. I wish to initiate my visa process, hence Bayer HR asked me for My graduation certificate, which I do not have now. In this situation Bayer contacted Munich Auslandberhorde and they said that they need an equivalent document from TU Berlin (my uni) stating that I have passed all sort of written and oral exams and will submit my thesis by end of Feb. 2011 and will automatically ex matriculated.

I have heard from one of my friend's friend(who was in same situation as I am & do not have his contact details) visa application was rejected by Auslanderbehorde, hence I am very cautious about my application and seeking for your expert advise & experience.

Questions:

Shall I go for visa application ?

Is there any legal name for document stating about completion of my study by end of Feb. 2011?

What other care should be taken in preparation of documents?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards,
Vishal
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Work Visa in germany
Answer
1/8/11 8:58 PM as a reply to vish pat.
Simply ask your professor or the administration of University to provide you a document states that you have been learning in the university betwenn these dates and in this and that faculty.

Actually your employer should also have asked you for that during your application.

In Germany, everything needs to be provided in written form or else it does not have any legal meaning.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott