Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

ATOS Orgin employment

Toggle
ATOS Orgin employment
Answer
4/27/12 5:05 PM
Hello,
It could be that I might join ATOS Origin in Germany. However I do not see much reviews about the company in any forums. If there is anyone who has any experience with this company, please advise me if I should join or not.

I am not sure how many projects they have got or how is the internal management. if few things are clear, it would be easy to take a decision.

Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Re: ATOS Orgin employment
Answer
5/3/12 8:18 PM as a reply to Reddy Babu.
Hi,

Atos Origin (actually named Atos Wordline) was the second company I worked at in Germany and the longest I stayed in. But it was nearly 10 years ago... but I kept a very good experience from it and the team I worked with was very good. There were no problem with the internal management, which was all ears for every problem that I could encounter. But as I said, it was 10 years ago. If you do join, let me know.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/4/12 6:01 PM as a reply to Reddy Babu.
Thank you very much for your reply.
Surely, i will let you know if I join them. From some other friends who previously worked for some time with ATOS, I heard also that it is a good firm to work with.The only con is:- very slow promotion, and some times bit aggressive firing. Not sure if it is case by case or something real.

regards
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/15/12 8:00 PM as a reply to Reddy Babu.
"very slow promotion", this is the case in every big company, isn't it? unless you are some type of Einstein...
"and some times bit aggressive firing", it's surely case by case but it is also due to an unlawful firing that I left, but it was nonetheless I very good experience, one that I won't never forget.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/16/12 1:15 PM as a reply to Reddy Babu.
yes, I do agree to the promotion case in all big companies. however, I got bit scared when you wrote about the unlawful termination. Well, this also depends upon boss by boss, but hot could the corporate allow an unlawful termination, i.e. HR processes should check these things anyway.

I have already got the offer now by phone, waiting for the contract to arrive.

Regards
0 (0 Votes)

RE: ATOS Orgin Telephonic Interview
Answer
9/18/12 2:52 PM as a reply to Reddy Babu.
Hi,

I have been called for a telephonic interview with ATOS Worldline, as this is my first interview in Germany. Could you share me your interview experience.
what can we expect in a telephonic interview.

do mail me at nathgopi214@gmail.com

Thanks
Gopi
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7