Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

English Ltd

Toggle
English Ltd
Answer
1/2/06 12:26 PM
Hi2All,

first happy New Year and all the best in 2006.

I tried to find information about openining Ltd company on Trust7 but I did not have luck emoticon.

Can someone send me link?

@Detlef :

- Can you tell me what are monthly costs to have company in England (accountant,...)?
- What are yearly costs to have company there?
- When I have to start to pay taxes (above 10000 pounds)?
- Can I withdraw money from company account without invoices to proof why I did that? For example company makes 9000 pounds per year, can I withdraw that money during year or I have to wait next year and tax declaration to do that?
- Can I "hire" someone and pay salary for that person and that this person lives in Germany (my wife)?
- How much it will cost to open office of english company in Germany?
- Do you plan to have one more "Crash course" in next few months?

Thanks,
Dracus
0 (0 Votes)

Re: English Ltd
Answer
1/2/06 12:41 PM as a reply to Marcus Dracus.
Hi Dracus,

everything is possible :-)

Please write me a mail and I will answer all your questions!

I wish you (and all the others) a successful 2006
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/2/06 1:43 PM as a reply to Marcus Dracus.
@Detlef

I am really interested in your comments about this link :-)

http://www.gomopa.net/Finanzforum/UK-Limited/Ltd-vs-GmbH.html
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/2/06 2:12 PM as a reply to Marcus Dracus.
Hi Akshay,

I am a member of this 'GOMOPA' forum since years now. It is really helpful and should be used by all selfdependants and business men in Germany.

Regarding the UK Limited... yes, it is true, that there are many service providers who give false information and who give bad service. I have my own experiences with such a company, therefor I started my own services for UK Limited formations.

trust7 provides all necessary documents and their authorized translations into German and we never tell anybody that he can save taxes with a UK Limited if he runs his business in Germany.

The advantage of the Limited against the GmbH is, that you get the same for less! And you get it fast and less bureaucratic.

By
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3