Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

EU Blue Card from India: Help!

Toggle
EU Blue Card from India: Help!
employment visa eu blue card german national visa india mumbai consulate
Answer
4/4/17 7:42 AM
Hi All,
I have secured a job offer and employment contract from a large multinational company from Germany. I wish to apply for a EU Blue Card and have the following queries that need answers. I will be applying for a Germany National Visa - Employment Visa - Long Term at the Mumbai Consulate. I understand that the EU Blue Card can be obtained only after reaching Germany and registering with the local Foreigner's office. Please help with following queries:

1. Will a handwritten form be accepted?
2. I will be looking for an apartment after reaching there. What local residence address should I provide?
3. Duration of stay should be upto when?
4. My employment is permanent. What should be the 'to' date?
5. Are approvals by Federal Employement Agency still provided for EU Blue Card applications?
6. My spouse and child will be joining me after 6 months. 6. Should I answer "No" to the question on whether family will accompany you?
7. What should the answer to the question "Do you intend to maintain your permanent residence outside Germany?" be? If I answer yes, will that create any problem while applying for PR later?
0 (0 Votes)

RE: EU Blue Card from India: Help!
Answer
4/4/17 11:13 AM as a reply to Am Ja.
Am Ja:
Hi All,
I have secured a job offer and employment contract from a large multinational company from Germany. I wish to apply for a EU Blue Card and have the following queries that need answers. I will be applying for a Germany National Visa - Employment Visa - Long Term at the Mumbai Consulate. I understand that the EU Blue Card can be obtained only after reaching Germany and registering with the local Foreigner's office. Please help with following queries:

1. Will a handwritten form be accepted?

Yes Accepted

2. I will be looking for an apartment after reaching there. What local residence address should I provide?

Give your company address at the moment.

3. Duration of stay should be upto when?

leave it blank

4. My employment is permanent. What should be the 'to' date?

leave it blank

5. Are approvals by Federal Employement Agency still provided for EU Blue Card applications?

Every work permit will get approval from ZAV(degree certificate evaluation) and also Federal employment agency. 

6. My spouse and child will be joining me after 6 months. 6. Should I answer "No" to the question on whether family will accompany you?

Why after 6months, you need to have proper reason for that.

7. What should the answer to the question "Do you intend to maintain your permanent residence outside Germany?" be? If I answer yes, will that create any problem while applying for PR later? say NO

You cant maintain your residence outside the germany while working in germany.
Hope all are clear to you..
All the best
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/4/17 11:25 AM as a reply to moon mal.
moon mal:
Am Ja:
7. What should the answer to the question "Do you intend to maintain your permanent residence outside Germany?" be? If I answer yes, will that create any problem while applying for PR later? say NO

For a Work permit shouldn't this answer be "Yes" since they are asking for "Permanent" residence. Technically, I cannot have a permanent residence in Germany till I have given up Indian citizenship?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/4/17 12:36 PM as a reply to Am Ja.
[quote=YOU SAY NO. In future, no problem will come.

Am Ja]
moon mal:
Am Ja:

For a Work permit shouldn't this answer be "Yes" since they are asking for "Permanent" residence. Technically, I cannot have a permanent residence in Germany till I have given up Indian citizenship?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/13/17 12:41 PM as a reply to moon mal.
For work permit this should be YES per my understanding, as ultimately I am an Indian citizen only going to work temporarily in Germany. I think this answer shouldn't affect me in future if I really want to give up my Indian citizenship at some point of time and apply for German citizenship. I said NO and my case was apprved w/o any issues.

Query:
What did you ultimately mention regarding the wife and spouse question? YES or NO? I am exactly in the same situation. Family will accompany me indeed but after 7-8 months.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/13/17 12:47 PM as a reply to Poorvi Jaya.
Yes possible. There should be proper reason for it to say.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott