Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Help regarding "Erwerbstätigkeit gestattet"

Toggle
Hi all,

I am new to Trust7.
I need help regarding "Aufenthaltserlaubnis - Erwerbstätigkeit gestattet".
What does that mean? It will be very helpful if anyone can explain it in detail.

Thanks in advance,
max
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Help regarding "Erwerbstätigkeit gestattet"
Answer
6/30/10 10:51 PM as a reply to max leo.
Hey Max,

Aufenthaltserlaubnis means residence permit
Erwerbstätigkeit gestattet means employment allowed.

To anyone else who is reading this I also have a question. On my passport I have printed...

§21 AufenthalthG
Erwerbstätigkeit gestattet

I looked on the net & have only found sites in German. I think I can only work as a self employed person.
Can someone confirm this please?

Thank you
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/1/10 12:48 AM as a reply to max leo.
Hi,

I guess you did not get an answer, because we are expecting new members to use the 'Search Function' before they ask something which has already been discussed for many times.

But here is the answer: 'Erwerbstätigkeit gestattet' is a very good status, it allows one to work as an employee as well as a self dependent. No restrictions :-)

Good luck
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/1/10 2:15 PM as a reply to max leo.
thank you Detlef for your patience. I found the thread 'Does it somehow make sense for you?' but couldn't understand the German so well & the 'EG with Selbständigkeit erlaubt' thread said that "Erwerbstätigkeit gestattet" means you can work doing anything.
My question was just then why is § 21 printed in my passport if I can do any kind of job including nicht selbständig?
thank you!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/1/10 7:19 PM as a reply to max leo.
Hi again,

§ 21 is just mentioned, why this is the reason, or the basis on which they allowed you to get 'Erwerbstätigkeit Gestattet'. There are many possibilities, at the end it does not matter to you... you got it, be happy :-)

Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Help regarding "Erwerbstätigkeit gestattet"
Answer
5/24/17 4:27 PM as a reply to max leo.
How do you ger erwerbstätigkeit gestattet. What is the condition to get erwerbstätigkeit gestattet. I am going to bachelor in german.so can I get the erwerbstätigkeit gestattet. I have nicht.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott