Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

experience with VPMK lawyers

Toggle
experience with VPMK lawyers
Answer
1/4/05 8:24 PM
Hi all,
I wonder whether anybody has got any experience with VPMK lawyers, who are suggested by Trust7. I am having GC and want to apply for NE via VPMK lawyers
Cheers
0 (0 Votes)

Re: experience with VPMK lawyers
Answer
1/4/05 8:47 PM as a reply to king_pro king_pro.
Hi,
One of my friends have tried the lawyers suggested by Trust7 and he is very much satisfied with the service,although he has to wait a few months before applying for NE. Someone who has already applied can give his suggestions (ofcourse without going into the details of what was discussed between him and the lawyer ;-) ).

Cheers
Rajesh
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/5/05 1:00 AM as a reply to king_pro king_pro.
Hi,

So far I have a very good experience with them.

You just explain them what you want and they tell you openly what you can do and what you can not do having as reference the current law.

In my case they presented me a realistic and LEGAL panorama how to move my cards in the future.

At the moment I have no time and money to lose, therefore I prefer to deal with foreign affairs officers well informed, and in my case the VPMK lawyers are my face in front of them.

Regards
SCH
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/5/05 1:14 PM as a reply to king_pro king_pro.
Hi king_pro,

I can tell yout that they are really good and really professional. I've dealt with them and am still dealing with them actually to solve a major problem of mine and I can really assure you that they are really good.
One of the things I've realized with them is that they are really dedicated to the cause they are working on and are even willing to get out of their office to meet the people concerned in person (the one taking care of my case went personally to meet people taking decision on my case).
The only thing I can say for now is that I'm really waiting and eager to do the second step of the Niederlassungserlaubniss with them (already did the first part, the assessment one, a week after it was publicly announced here), trust me.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/5/05 3:00 PM as a reply to king_pro king_pro.
Hi,

I have personally tried Package 1 - Initial consultation with them. There is no much complexity in my case, I just wanted to make sure that I am doing the right thing.

I must admit that the person I am in contact with is very friendly, I got a detailed plan with the different possibilities, I was even able to continue the discussions via emails.

My general impression is that they are good and willing to help and to win a good reputation.

W.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/11/05 2:20 PM as a reply to king_pro king_pro.
What about the location dependancy? As far as I understood, VPMK is Berlin-based company - do they accept cases from all over Germany or only in certain radius?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/11/05 3:52 PM as a reply to king_pro king_pro.
Hi,

they are accepting clients from all over Germany. No problem :-)

Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/11/05 9:38 PM as a reply to king_pro king_pro.
Hi Detlef,

two more questions about it:

Would it not be to disadvantage on part of client(GC) if he is in Frankfurt e.g. and apply through VPMK-Berlin, because the Auslaenderbehoerde may feel less underpressure to process the Application... or may feel uneasy due to some inter-regional political conflict -emoticon

what happens if lawyer is needed to go personally
to behoerde ? or do u think it is not normally required...

thanks for your time.

Gruesse von Frankfurt am Main.

MH.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/11/05 10:39 PM as a reply to king_pro king_pro.
Hi MH,

these are good questions. Our lawyers are from different parts of Germany. They came to Berlin, because Berlin is the capital and THE CITY for young and ambitious people. But they still have very good relations to officials and 'Behörden' all over Germany. They are inside the 'Alien Law Business' for many years and they know the law!

Usually they send letters and do telephone conversations with the officers at the 'Ausländer Behörde', even in Berlin.

But if it would be necessary to go there in person, they will do that. It would not that bad if one of them had to visit Frankfurt for example, because if they do it and get a success, they will not have to go again for all the following cases.

Before I decided to do a cooperation with them, I did quite a long research for lawyers and I visited them and talked to them. Now I have already some experiences and we already had some meetings and I am very sure, that I found the best for you.

I hope this answers your questions.

Viele Grüße aus Berlin
Detlef

P.S.: In February VPMK lawyers and trust7 will invite the GCs to a party at the office of VPMK, in the middle of Berlin. I will publish the details on the 21st of January.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/11/05 10:51 PM as a reply to king_pro king_pro.
Hi Detlef,

Ofcourse"as always" you have answered the questions very well -emoticon. I think its you then the Lawyers that people trust some much on TRUST7 -emoticon

That gives us a atleast a feeling that in "Germany" atleast somebody understands us -emoticon
may be its one of the reasons why living here is sometimes not "Waste of Time" -emoticon

That gettogether with VPMK would be good thing, sothat GCs would have the chance to know the procedures well.

Have a nice evening!

Grusse aus Frankfurt.

MH.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/12/05 1:18 AM as a reply to king_pro king_pro.
Danke MH :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/27/05 9:23 PM as a reply to king_pro king_pro.
Hi guys,
I too went to VPMK lawyers with my case sometime back. I found them very effective and very friendly. It is easy to get any lawyers but to get a good, emphathetic and one who is compassionate about ones job is quite difficult.One has to have a lots of luck.... So, i am very thankful to Detlef and Trust7 for introducing them to us.
0 (0 Votes)

VPMK lawyers
Answer
2/4/05 10:44 AM as a reply to king_pro king_pro.
gut morgan.

Regarding Money payed to get VPMK lawyers .

1, Can we get TAX return .

2, I have a lawyers insurnace , can i claim the money spend on VPMK lawyers from the insurance company.

Gruß
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/4/05 1:24 PM as a reply to king_pro king_pro.
2Pac, I mean, DuPac, I don't hink you can unles your assurance covers Ausländerrecht, which is very unlikely.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/13/05 1:25 PM as a reply to king_pro king_pro.
Hello Everybody,
I would like to know the contact number or address from these lawyers . can anybody let me know . as i am near to my GC expiration in this year. so i would like to take suggestions for the NLE. thanks in advance
regards
venkat
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/13/05 1:53 PM as a reply to king_pro king_pro.
Hi,

here you will find it...

http://www.trust7.com/en/services/visa

or direct contact...

http://www.vpmk.de

Good luck
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/13/05 6:08 PM as a reply to king_pro king_pro.
Hi
Can LAW Insurance cover such expense ?

Thanks
Tali
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/14/05 1:09 PM as a reply to king_pro king_pro.
@Tali

depends on what you want them to do and what you insurance covered. But as far as I could see on the net, no insurance covers Ausländersrecht things, so I think your insurance won't.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/14/05 3:18 PM as a reply to king_pro king_pro.
Hi All ,

I also decided to use VPMK lawyers Because I felt that they are the most close ones to the new Law of immigration and to GC cases in Germany .
My intial communications ( via email ) with them were fruitful and they took my case to apply for NE .
Mr. von Planta from VPMK is handling my application ( icluding my wife ) and I do not have anything to complain about .Hope that the NE will be in hand very soon .

Would recommend them to all GCs .
cheers
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3