Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

new EG for wife

new EG for wife
Respuesta
7/04/05 17:49
Hi *,

just wanted to let you know that I'm back from the AB Berlin and they gave my wife a EG after our request for WP made last year, on the last day of December but got send back asking us to submit it to AB, what we did.

According to the lawyer I spoke with this morning before going there, the wife should receive the same Auflage as the husband, what my wife did received.

Don't ask me where it's written in the law, because I can't tell.

D.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: new EG for wife
Respuesta
7/04/05 18:12 en respuesta a NoBody.
Dear Nobody,

Congtrats!! i went with my wife recently to check if she can get a WP. they said it was no problem but i dont apply now as she has enough to do at home with 2 kids:-) but at a later stage it is helpful.

Congrats once again!!

Rajesh
0 (0 Votos)

Re: new EG for wife
Respuesta
9/04/05 13:17 en respuesta a NoBody.
hi NoBody,
Congrats! how many years was ur wife here in D. My wife is here for about a year and a half, i am wondering if she would get it if we apply now.....!!!!
Can you also tell me wat exactly "EG" stands for.....

thanks and congrats once again
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18